+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Canadian Immigrant Arrival Asstance

Asim_

Jan 30, 2013
Hello,

My Name is Asim.

* Moderators if this post is in the wrong forum please move it to the correct one *

We are a community services organization offering assistance to new immigrants to Canada

we are pleased to offer our services for you at no cost to you as this is a CIC Funded Program.

if you need help with the following do not hesitate to contact.

* Housing ( New Immigrants Frequently have trouble obtaining a Apartment for Lease due to no credit etc )

* Credit Establishment Services ( Obtaining your first Credit card, Line of credit etc )

* Employment Search

* English As A Second Language

Do not Hesitate to contact me at if i am unavailable please leave a message with your number and name.

Asim K.

416-553-4149

India Rainbow Community Services Of Peel
indiarainbow.org

Karwa Sach

Star Member
Aug 1, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Asim_ said:
Hello,

My Name is Asim.

* Moderators if this post is in the wrong forum please move it to the correct one *

We are a community services organization offering assistance to new immigrants to Canada

we are pleased to offer our services for you at no cost to you as this is a CIC Funded Program.

if you need help with the following do not hesitate to contact.

* Housing ( New Immigrants Frequently have trouble obtaining a Apartment for Lease due to no credit etc )

* Credit Establishment Services ( Obtaining your first Credit card, Line of credit etc )

* Employment Search

* English As A Second Language

Do not Hesitate to contact me at if i am unavailable please leave a message with your number and name.

Asim K.

416-553-4149

India Rainbow Community Services Of Peel
indiarainbow.org
good job

ashokp23

Star Member
May 27, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......