+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Canadian Health Service

Baloo

VIP Member
Nov 30, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
florentinaw said:
Hello. can anybody let me understand how can i check if an email i receive is a spam or a free email? how can i know which emails to trust and which not? because i have register with many websites for searching jobs...and many recruitment agencies are sending me emails.

Thanks
There was a description earlier in this thread that was the sort of thing you are looking for.

RN

Star Member
Jan 28, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Flore... I am very sorry to know about your scam. I hope your family recovers from it soon.

adones

Apr 5, 2012
Leon said:
It sounds like a scam. Health care cards in Canada are free if you qualify. To qualify, you need to live in the province. Which province are you going to?

Paying something to a person via Western Union always sounds like a scam though. Also the deadline of 48 hours.
I NEED HELP ABOUT THIS :
TOWER SOUTH 315
LAURIER AVENUE WEST
OTTAWA CANADA
Fax: (1405) 829-2100.
Tell +14164889500.

Congratulation on your effort so far with your work visa processes, we welcome you to Canada on behalf of Canadian Home Office Ottawa and Canadian Law Firm.

Your Original Copy Traveling document has been approved with your Pin Code Number and your Entry Clearance, all your entire traveling documents (Original Copy) is in our possession, we are gland to inform you any moment from now you will receive your traveling document package through dhl service which will enable you to obtain work visa.

For your information we have summoned the attention of your lawyer to endorse his signatory as your guarantor and to fill a form for possible guarantee of your residence in Canada without illegal activities.

We want to call on your attention to these clauses;-

1) To be sure that as soon as you arrive to Canada , you will stay out of criminal activities as well as bringing other people into Canada illegally.

2)That you will respect and obey the Canadian law and follow all the rule and regulation according to Canadian Constitution.

3) You must declare all luggage's when you arrive at the port of entry. Border services officers do conduct examinations of luggage being imported or exported to verify declarations. If you declare luggage when you arrive and take them back with you when you leave.

4) That I will pay DHL Service Fee and Airport Tax Clearance Fee, Three years Work Permit Fee, that will enable me to receive my Original Copy of Traveling document at my home destination.

We hereby advice you to effect this following fee through below information.

1. DHL Service Fee $100
2. AirPort Tax Fee $50
3. Three Years Work Permit Processing Fee 390

TOTAL FEE $540

PAYMENT OPTION

RECEIVER NAME:LISA THORNTON
DESTINATION: CANADA
SENDER NAME:
MTCN/NUMBERS
AMOUNT: $540
:
COUNTRY WHERE MONEY SEND OUT?

We strictly do not accept bank transfer from international applicant due to time factor as confirmation of bank to bank transaction takes more than 4 -7 working days due to confirmation so your payment shall be effected to our account department via wire transfer of western union for faster efficiency, we do not also accept credit cards due to fraudulent acts.

You are to contact us non less than Two Working Days with you Work Permit Processing Fee,Dhl Service Fee,Air Port Tax Fee and two photography passport,with the scan copy of your payment slip from western union,which will enable us to proceed .

NOTE: YOUR PAYMENT TRANSACTION SLIP VIA WESTERN UNION MUST BE SCANNED AND ATTACHED FOR CONFIRMATION.

reply to my email please adonescanos@yahoo.com i need some advice and help is thise a SCAM or NOT

job_seeker

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2009
SCAM!!!!! Don't send any money!

adones said:
I NEED HELP ABOUT THIS :
TOWER SOUTH 315
LAURIER AVENUE WEST
OTTAWA CANADA
Fax: (1405) 829-2100.
Tell +14164889500.

Congratulation on your effort so far with your work visa processes, we welcome you to Canada on behalf of Canadian Home Office Ottawa and Canadian Law Firm.

Your Original Copy Traveling document has been approved with your Pin Code Number and your Entry Clearance, all your entire traveling documents (Original Copy) is in our possession, we are gland to inform you any moment from now you will receive your traveling document package through dhl service which will enable you to obtain work visa.

For your information we have summoned the attention of your lawyer to endorse his signatory as your guarantor and to fill a form for possible guarantee of your residence in Canada without illegal activities.

We want to call on your attention to these clauses;-

1) To be sure that as soon as you arrive to Canada , you will stay out of criminal activities as well as bringing other people into Canada illegally.

2)That you will respect and obey the Canadian law and follow all the rule and regulation according to Canadian Constitution.

3) You must declare all luggage's when you arrive at the port of entry. Border services officers do conduct examinations of luggage being imported or exported to verify declarations. If you declare luggage when you arrive and take them back with you when you leave.

4) That I will pay DHL Service Fee and Airport Tax Clearance Fee, Three years Work Permit Fee, that will enable me to receive my Original Copy of Traveling document at my home destination.

We hereby advice you to effect this following fee through below information.

1. DHL Service Fee $100
2. AirPort Tax Fee $50
3. Three Years Work Permit Processing Fee 390

TOTAL FEE $540

PAYMENT OPTION

RECEIVER NAME:LISA THORNTON
DESTINATION: CANADA
SENDER NAME:
MTCN/NUMBERS
AMOUNT: $540
:
COUNTRY WHERE MONEY SEND OUT?

We strictly do not accept bank transfer from international applicant due to time factor as confirmation of bank to bank transaction takes more than 4 -7 working days due to confirmation so your payment shall be effected to our account department via wire transfer of western union for faster efficiency, we do not also accept credit cards due to fraudulent acts.

You are to contact us non less than Two Working Days with you Work Permit Processing Fee,Dhl Service Fee,Air Port Tax Fee and two photography passport,with the scan copy of your payment slip from western union,which will enable us to proceed .

NOTE: YOUR PAYMENT TRANSACTION SLIP VIA WESTERN UNION MUST BE SCANNED AND ATTACHED FOR CONFIRMATION.

reply to my email please adonescanos @ yahoo.com i need some advice and help is thise a SCAM or NOT