+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Canadian Experience Class- Documents Submission

RAGHU_RAM

Apr 1, 2019
Hi,

I have question regarding the documents submission for Express entry under CEC.
I completed my 2 year work experience in Canada, I submitted my profile while staying in Canada. After submitting the profile, I travelled to my home county for about 2 months.
During this time I got an Invitation while I am in India, Can I submit my documents while staying in my home country or Do I need to travel back to canada and submit the documents.

Thank You!

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Hi,

I have question regarding the documents submission for Express entry under CEC.
I completed my 2 year work experience in Canada, I submitted my profile while staying in Canada. After submitting the profile, I travelled to my home county for about 2 months.
During this time I got an Invitation while I am in India, Can I submit my documents while staying in my home country or Do I need to travel back to canada and submit the documents.

Thank You!
You can submit your application while back home . You need to return before landing process.

RAGHU_RAM

Apr 1, 2019
Hi,

I have one more question regarding the PCC.
I applied PCC for Express entry from BLS. I received the PCC dosument.
After I got the PCC, If I travel to India for 1 months and comeback to Canada.
Can I submit same document for express entry under CEC or Do I need to apply for a new one after comming back from India?

Thank you!

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Hi,

I have one more question regarding the PCC.
I applied PCC for Express entry from BLS. I received the PCC dosument.
After I got the PCC, If I travel to India for 1 months and comeback to Canada.
Can I submit same document for express entry under CEC or Do I need to apply for a new one after comming back from India?

Thank you!
Yes it’s still valid. You need new PCC when you stay continuously 180 days in row .

RAGHU_RAM

Apr 1, 2019
Hi,

I have doubt while filling my application post Invitaion.
I worked in canada for couple of days in a month, Though I am not claiming any points for that. Do I need declare this work in personal activity section.
Example:
For one company I worked from 22 june to 05 july 2021
For another company I worked from 09 august to 17 august 2021

If Yes, how should I declare that in personal activity or personal history , as personal activty section is month to month. there is no option to specify dates.

Thank you!