+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Canadian Citizensip test results in Surrey,BC

Buttercup12

Jan 8, 2012
Hi everyone,
I had a test on Oct.05,2011 in Surrey,BC. I have not heard anything about the Oath Ceremony. Does any one has the same as my situation? Eventhough I know that I did the test well, but I am really worried about it. How can i check the result online?

Buttercup12

Jan 8, 2012
Hi Iahh,
I sent my application form in Oct.2010. I would like to know if I can check online about Oath letter sent? Thanks

iahh

Dec 21, 2011
One of my friend sent application in 4/2010. Took test in 3/2011 and took oath in 6/2011.

satishkrs

Dec 6, 2011
Buttercup12,

I've sent in my application in late Oct 2010, took my test in late Sep 2011 and my oath is scheduled for first week of March 2012. This much delay is unusual, isn't it? I shared the same concern as yours, but I'm much relieved receiving the letter for the ceremony. You should hear from them pretty soon.

All the best!

Buttercup12

Jan 8, 2012
Hello Satishkrs,
I went to Surrey office last couple week, they let me know that my oath ceremony has been scheduled. Last friday i got the lettler. Hopefully we will see each other on Mar.02. Thanks for your message.

Ex Dubai

Mar 6, 2012
Hello everyone, I gave my test on November 8, 2011 in Surrey BC as well. Has anyone given the test from the same location and the same time? I am still waiting for the oath ceremony and getting a little impatient now. ???

B

bestplace4u

Ex Dubai said:
Hello everyone, I gave my test on November 8, 2011 in Surrey BC as well. Has anyone given the test from the same location and the same time? I am still waiting for the oath ceremony and getting a little impatient now. ???
my wife had her test in september 11 and still waiting for oath.

cuban

Mar 8, 2012
Hi Ex Dubai,

I gave my test in Nov. 29 2011 in Surrey, I am still waiting too. Did you hear some thing new from them? I called them today and they say that probably I have to wait to 6 months. I am desperate. Please tell me if you know some thing new.

Ex Dubai

Mar 6, 2012
Hello Cuban,

I called them this morning and they said that the letter was mailed on Mar. 8th and we are scheduled for the oath ceremony on the 22nd of March. I am so excited. Just be a little patient and you will receive a mail.

cuban

Mar 8, 2012
Hi Ex Dubai,

I am so glad for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just tell me, did you call to Suerrey office? If you did, please give the telephone.

Thank you so much.

Ex Dubai

Mar 6, 2012
Sorry Cuban,
for the long delay in replying. No I did not call the Surrey office. I just called the 1-888 number. They will only tell you the status when the letter is mailed.

cuban

Mar 8, 2012
Hi ExDubai,

Thank you for keeping in touch. I will go to Surrey Office in person at the end of this month. I will tell you what they say. You have to be exiting for the ceremony coming.

Have a good day.