+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Canadian Citizenship

canadapr1982

Jul 17, 2017
Guys, One more question, I am starting filing my Canadian Citizenship application online and when I am going to Physical presence tab, I am confusing which option I have to choose for adding all of my Exit/Entry trips since I am working in Michigan and I can daily up down from Windsor to Michigan but in dropdown the options are:

1. Business Trip
2. Business Trip (self employed)
3. My job in the transportation industry
4.Work and travel ( working holiday)
5. Studied Abroad
6.Tourism (such as vacation)
7.Visited a family member
8. other

According to me, I need to select point 4 but point 4 is confusing because in the bracket they mentioned working holiday) and for me I am daily up down and it's not holiday.

If I select other which is point 8, then some other box is open which is Description.

What you guys suggest point 4 or point 8? Please help me out.
Any input please?

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys, One more question, I am starting filing my Canadian Citizenship application online and when I am going to Physical presence tab, I am confusing which option I have to choose for adding all of my Exit/Entry trips since I am working in Michigan and I can daily up down from Windsor to Michigan but in dropdown the options are:

1. Business Trip
5. Studied Abroad
8. other

According to me, I need to select point 4 but point 4 is confusing because in the bracket they mentioned working holiday) and for me I am daily up down and it's not holiday.

If I select other which is point 8, then some other box is open which is Description.

I'm not sure what daily up down means, but I suppose IRCC might know what up down means if you put it in the Decription box

tuhadapeo

Jul 20, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal -> Vancouver
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-12-2018
AOR Received.
04-12-2018
Med's Done....
14-01-2019
Technically you can use business trip, but I’d personally choose #8 and use “commute to work, City State”.

1. Business Trip
5. Studied Abroad
8. other