+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Canadian Citizenship Certificate ND Embassy - New Born For Canadian Parent

tahsinmohammad

Sep 1, 2012
Category........
NOC Code......
Citizenship
The following are the documents needed to submit for Canadian Citizenship Certificate for New Born outside Canada...

1.Completed Application for a Citizenship Certificate PDF* (685 KB)
2.Original birth certificate which lists child's and parents' complete names. If the certificate is not in English or in French, it must be accompanied by a certified or notarized translation. The birth certificate must be issued by the office of the Registrar of Births.
3.Original proof (Canadian birth certificate or Canadian citizenship card) confirming that one or both parents were Canadian citizens at the time of the child's birth;
4.If available, the original marriage certificate of the parents;
5.Hospital delivery records (if applicable) and pre-natal documents such as ultrasound reports and record of mother's consultations with the medical practitioner for the duration of the pregnancy;
6.Parent(s) Canadian passport showing the relevant entry and exit visa stamps at the time of the child's conception (For parents who are normally resident outside India);
7.Two (2) identical photos (Different specifications from Canadian passport photos).
8.The non-refundable processing fee. - CAN $ 75

Comments are welcome from those who applied for the Certificate at New Delhi Embassy for the following questions:

1.I would like to know will I get Original Birth Certificate,Original Marriage Certificate and Original Proof of Parent Certificate back with the Babys Citizenship Certificate.
2. How do I take Babys photos when he will be around 2- 3 weeks old....

Thanks ...

tahsinmohammad

Sep 1, 2012
Category........
NOC Code......
Citizenship
tahsinmohammad said:
The following are the documents needed to submit for Canadian Citizenship Certificate for New Born outside Canada...

1.Completed Application for a Citizenship Certificate PDF* (685 KB)
2.Original birth certificate which lists child's and parents' complete names. If the certificate is not in English or in French, it must be accompanied by a certified or notarized translation. The birth certificate must be issued by the office of the Registrar of Births.
3.Original proof (Canadian birth certificate or Canadian citizenship card) confirming that one or both parents were Canadian citizens at the time of the child's birth;
4.If available, the original marriage certificate of the parents;
5.Hospital delivery records (if applicable) and pre-natal documents such as ultrasound reports and record of mother's consultations with the medical practitioner for the duration of the pregnancy;
6.Parent(s) Canadian passport showing the relevant entry and exit visa stamps at the time of the child's conception (For parents who are normally resident outside India);
7.Two (2) identical photos (Different specifications from Canadian passport photos).
8.The non-refundable processing fee. - CAN $ 75

Comments are welcome from those who applied for the Certificate at New Delhi Embassy for the following questions:

1.I would like to know will I get Original Birth Certificate,Original Marriage Certificate and Original Proof of Parent Certificate back with the Babys Citizenship Certificate.
2. How do I take Babys photos when he will be around 2- 3 weeks old....

Thanks ...
No One.....