+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Canadian children-family member proof of status

jescaba86

Star Member
Dec 2, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Almost done uploading documents. I'm the principal applicant; wife-accompanying; daughter-non accompanying (she's Canadian); son-non accompanying (Canadian too). There's just one thing I'm not sure about.

They ask for passport and "family member proof of status" on both my children's required documents. What do I submit on family member proof of status?

Thank you

Sairam1

Jan 31, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You need to attach all periods of WPs and your spouse Visitor records along with their DOB certificates for each children.

IrishOttawa

Dec 6, 2016
For my daughter, non accompanying (Canadian), I uploaded a copy of her birth certificate and a copy of her letter with her SIN number that was issued to her. She doesnt have a passport or any other government ID yet.

zzarkhan

Star Member
Feb 18, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 2016
Doc's Request.
ITA recived 1 March 2017
Almost done uploading documents. I'm the principal applicant; wife-accompanying; daughter-non accompanying (she's Canadian); son-non accompanying (Canadian too). There's just one thing I'm not sure about.

They ask for passport and "family member proof of status" on both my children's required documents. What do I submit on family member proof of status?

Thank you
hi, I am in the same situation. did you figure out the documents under this header?

thanks