+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Canadian born child Qs

feyan

Feb 26, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi, there

i received my ITA on Dec 4th. my son is Canadian born Child so I fill the form with "NO" in Q " does the child included in the application"
then the website generate a "Unaccompanying, PR Child Form"

so I explained the reason is my son is Canadian Born Child"
however, i was totally confused on later section " ID documents - summary" and "Immigration history and citizenships"
all my son have is his birth certification , how should i do for the ID documents part?
i put my wife and myself info in part "Family" is that correct?

and for the language part, since both of us are not native english speaker, can i put our language for Q : native language and Neither for Offical language.

many thanks for your kindly help !!!

fkl

VIP Member
Apr 25, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Inland / Previously Pak
NOC Code......
2173/4
If i remember correctly when i included my family in the EE forms, after asking for their basic info it asks do they have a permanent residence or citizenship in Canada?

I think you should include him and fill that part though i never tried that one obviously since my children were born outside of Canada.

feyan

Feb 26, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fkl said:
If i remember correctly when i included my family in the EE forms, after asking for their basic info it asks do they have a permanent residence or citizenship in Canada?

I think you should include him and fill that part though i never tried that one obviously since my children were born outside of Canada.
thanks fkl
Yes, they ask so i put "yes" for that. however i am confused for other Qs, like native language, passport/other docs., etc.

Jan 7, 2018
Hi, there

i received my ITA on Dec 4th. my son is Canadian born Child so I fill the form with "NO" in Q " does the child included in the application"
then the website generate a "Unaccompanying, PR Child Form"

so I explained the reason is my son is Canadian Born Child"
however, i was totally confused on later section " ID documents - summary" and "Immigration history and citizenships"
all my son have is his birth certification , how should i do for the ID documents part?
i put my wife and myself info in part "Family" is that correct?

and for the language part, since both of us are not native english speaker, can i put our language for Q : native language and Neither for Offical language.

many thanks for your kindly help !!!

Hi feyan, I am also in the same situation now. Could you please suggest me if I have to answer the question as ‘NO’?
And what will be the implications afterwards?
Did you face any trouble?