+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Canadian and Moroccan

Biker

Sep 5, 2015
Hey every body,am glad I found this wonderful forum as this is my first post,I hope I can get some advice,my Canadian fiancee and I are about to get married here in Morocco and we don't know what documents she needs to bring with her from Canada ?is there anybody who went the same experience or couldn't anybody give us an idea ?any help would be appreciated , thanks in advance ,kind regards .

jomz

May 3, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-11-2013
AOR Received.
28-11-2013
File Transfer...
04-12-2013
Med's Done....
19-08-2013
Interview........
25-03-2014
VISA ISSUED...
26-03-2014
LANDED..........
16-05-2014 inchallah
Biker said:
Hey every body,am glad I found this wonderful forum as this is my first post,I hope I can get some advice,my Canadian fiancee and I are about to get married here in Morocco and we don't know what documents she needs to bring with her from Canada ?is there anybody who went the same experience or couldn't anybody give us an idea ?any help would be appreciated , thanks in advance ,kind regards .
You can also Post in the thread below. I will try the info on what is needed for a Canadian marrying in Morocco. We did it a while ago and the list is quite extensive.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/sponsoring-husband-from-morocco-t4646.7035.html

MofC2014

Star Member
Jan 17, 2014
Biker said:
Thank you jomz for the link,that was helpful , I will have a look , thank you again .
here is the list what is needed for you (Moroccan) and your fiancee (Canadian)

Required documents

Case of Moroccan men marrying foreign women

For the Moroccan fiancé:

Administrative certificate of the fiancé or a copy of the divorce decree or final divorce judgment if previously married;
Extract of birth certificate;
Copy of criminal record or anthropometric record if applicants are born in Morocco or a copy of national criminal record ( Ministry of Justice, Directorate of criminal affairs and Pardon) if born abroad;
Medical certificate;
Copy of the national identity card;
Four recent photos;

For the foreign fiancée :

Certificate of capacity to contract marriage issued by the Embassy or Consulate of the country of the fiancée, certified true copy by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs;
Copy of the divorce deed or the final judgment of divorce if previously married;
Copy of the birth certificate according to civil status register;
Certificate of residence issued by the country of origin or by the competent authorities of the host country if the applicant is resident in Morocco or in any other country other than their country of origin, taking into account the validity period;
Certificate of citizenship issued by the authorities of the country or origin or by its consular services in Morocco;
Copy of the criminal record or the anthropometric record, if the fiancée was born in Morocco or national criminal record (Ministry of Justice Directorate of Criminal Affairs and Pardon) if born abroad;
Document certified true stating religion in the name of the foreign fiancée, or a certified copy of the deed of conversion to Islam or any other evidence documents of religion;
Medical certificate
Copy of the first page of the passport stating the date of entry in Morocco;
Four recent photographs.