+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

canada workpermit. fraud r not plz guide

Aug 12, 2012
hellow friends
one of the agent in pakistan offer me a canada work permit in oil and gas co. price of work permit will be Rs 2.5 million pak rupees which will be paid after successfull work permit. salary will be 4500 dollars. work will b semi skilled labour and 8-10 hours per day work.
friends kindly guide me can a co. offer such a huge salary in canada.thank you

computergeek

VIP Member
Jan 31, 2012
Vancouver BC
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O/LA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-03-2012
AOR Received.
21-06-2012
File Transfer...
21-6-2012
Med's Done....
11-02-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
26-09-2012
VISA ISSUED...
10-10-2012
LANDED..........
13-10-2012
That wage seems to be in keeping with normal payment in the petroleum industry. For example, a quick Google search turned up http://ca.indeed.com/Oilfield-Labourer-jobs-in-Alberta and wages seem to be in that range or higher depending upon the position and your skills.

I also found http://albertacanada.com/immigration/audience/employers-tfw-temporary-foreign-worker-program.aspx which describes more about the availability of jobs in Alberta for foreign workers.

Working in oil fields is hard, dirty work, far from the larger cities and is thus viewed as being undesirable. Many employers have open LMOs because of chronic shortages for specific skills as well.

So while I'd be cautious about the the company, that they are only paid after you have a work permit is at least promising.

Pippin

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2010
It is illegal in Canada to charge an employee for a job offer (the employer pays the agent for finding them employees), so be very careful. Is this company approved? Have you looked into the company carefully. Have you researched the location and employer? If you look on Job Bank you will see that there are a lot of companies in the Oil Patch looking for employees and you may be able to apply directly. Just a suggestion, but be very careful when companies offer you a work permit at a price. It is perfectly legal for them to charge for form filling and that sort of assistance, but not for providing a job offer.

Aug 12, 2012
thanks friends.
kindly guide me can i b eligible for canadian nationality if i work as a labour and stay upto to 4 years in canada

computergeek

VIP Member
Jan 31, 2012
Vancouver BC
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O/LA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-03-2012
AOR Received.
21-06-2012
File Transfer...
21-6-2012
Med's Done....
11-02-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
26-09-2012
VISA ISSUED...
10-10-2012
LANDED..........
13-10-2012
waqarhussain346 said:
thanks friends.
kindly guide me can i b eligible for canadian nationality if i work as a labour and stay upto to 4 years in canada
This isn't a simple question, because it depends upon the NOC code assigned to your job, as well as the programs available to you. In Alberta, they have a provincial nominee program for lower skill jobs, which would likely also include labourer jobs. See http://www.albertacanada.com/immigration/immigrating/ainp-eds-semi-skilled-criteria.aspx and note that the program is in the midst of a requirements change. But it is certainly possible for you to apply for permanent residence.

okkashif

Jan 7, 2010
waqarhussain346 said:
hellow friends
one of the agent in pakistan offer me a canada work permit in oil and gas co. price of work permit will be Rs 2.5 million pak rupees which will be paid after successfull work permit. salary will be 4500 dollars. work will b semi skilled labour and 8-10 hours per day work.
give me the details of person, i can verify for you

okkashif

Jan 7, 2010
TRV100 said:
hey why cant you get your canada visa including work permit from government consultant in canada instead of wasting your time on one agent and then it will be more faster in process and hope they can secure you a good job as well without terms and condition.
how its possible?

daffodails3

Dec 23, 2010
salam, i am shehzad from canada, i sent you message, please contact me, i will talk to you in private about this issue, some of your questions i answer, yes, you can get PR if you work for 1 year in sask, in NOC O A B cat. occupations, or sask designated ocupations. but i will explain you some other ways, but i need your help because my brother in pk has some1 ,who offers us same thing, in same money, same way, if we can reach the person who arrange it from canada we can save commission of these middle men, check your message and give me a call, thanks

daffodails3

Dec 23, 2010
waqarhussain346 said:
hellow friends
hi r u available, plz call me ot text 14169398506

daffodails3

Dec 23, 2010
salam, i was trying to contact waqar, but if you too know some1 in pk who offers work permit like waqar got, then i can contact you too. please reply here, then i will contact you in private.