+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Canada work permit timelime from Pakistan

NAZFA

Nov 21, 2017
Hi. Can someone please share their timeline for canada work visa from pakistan. I plan to apply online. When will I need to submit my biometrics? How long does it take for medical call to come?
Thanks

Zaruwar

May 5, 2017
Hi. Can someone please share their timeline for canada work visa from pakistan. I plan to apply online. When will I need to submit my biometrics? How long does it take for medical call to come?
Thanks
Hey there are 2 threads for work permit application on this forum. I applied on 28th September for open work permit from Karachi (paper based) and no reply yet!

NAZFA

Nov 21, 2017
Hey there are 2 threads for work permit application on this forum. I applied on 28th September for open work permit from Karachi (paper based) and no reply yet!
Thanks for the reply. I did see your thread. I was interested in knowing when do we get to submit finger prints if applying online. I plan to apply online. And also the rough time frame of getting medical call.
Thanks

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Thanks for the reply. I did see your thread. I was interested in knowing when do we get to submit finger prints if applying online. I plan to apply online. And also the rough time frame of getting medical call.
Thanks
Do you have an LMIA?