None
Passport Req..
20-09-2012
VISA ISSUED...
Dm Ecas 9 nov
LANDED..........
FY2013
omm said:
Please update buddy, outof 183 countries , Indians are staying in 180 Countries (except Bhutan , Pakistan and N.Korea only)

here is the press realease of TimesofIndia note:
From Burkina Faso to Djibouti, Indians are everywhere
Kartikeya,TNN,Oct 9, 2009, 01.55am ISTMUMBAI: This may well be the ultimate ode to the globetrotting Indian who, for centuries, has been criss-crossing the world in search of opportunity and adventure — Indian citizens are today permanent residents of all but three countries in the world.

The ministry of overseas Indian affairs has registered the presence of Non-Resident Indians (NRIs) in 180 of 183 countries of the world. The numbers may vary from just two in Lebanon to almost a million in the United States of America but the fact is that Indians call the whole world their home. It is only in North Korea, Pakistan and Bhutan that not a single NRI is to be found.http://articles.timesofindia.indiatimes.com/2009-10-09/india/28075075_1_overseas-indian-affairs-nris-indian-citizens

Even In my Gujarati Language News Paper same discription I read.

OMM

There are Indians in Bhutan too...!!

PQR

Champion Member
Jun 25, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
April 2013
News Release — An Immigration Plan that works for Canada: More immigrants who are already working in Canada to be admitted through Canadian Experience Class

Ottawa, October 31, 2012 — The Government of Canada will maintain record levels of immigration to support economic growth in 2013, Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism Minister Jason Kenney announced today.

"“Our Government's number one priority remains economic and job growth,”" said Minister Kenney. "“Newcomers bring their skills and talents, contribute to our economy and help renew our workforce so that Canada remains competitive on the world stage.”"

According to Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC)'s 2012 Annual Report to Parliament on Immigration tabled today, CIC plans to admit a total of 240,000 to 265,000 new permanent residents in 2013, for the seventh straight year. This represents the highest sustained level of immigration in Canadian history.

In particular, the 2013 Immigration Levels Plan makes room for the rapid growth in the Canadian Experience Class (CEC). The CEC, which was created in 2008, facilitates the transition from temporary to permanent residence for those with high-skilled work experience in Canada, including international students and temporary foreign workers. Admissions under the CEC have increased from about 2,500 people in 2009 to more than 6,000 in 2011, with more expected this year than ever before. In 2013, CIC intends to accept a record high of up to 10,000 permanent residents through this popular program.

"“Immigration plays a vital role in our country's long-term prosperity,”" said Minister Kenney. "“Our 2013 Immigration Plan will build on our economic success by bringing in more of the world's top talent who already have a successful track record in Canada.”"

Every year, CIC consults with provinces, territories and public stakeholders across Canada to develop a balanced immigration plan. Besides stakeholder consultations, the Canadian public is invited to participate through online consultations on immigration levels and mix. This year, for the first time in Canadian history, CIC consulted with key Aboriginal groups.

CIC's 2013 planned admission ranges for other immigration programs will be released in the coming days.

jojiao

Star Member
Aug 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London chc
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7-09-2011
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
19-1-2012
IELTS Request
Initial application Document
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
10-08-2012
Med's Done....
8-9-2012
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
20-09-2012
VISA ISSUED...
Dm Ecas 9 nov
LANDED..........
FY2013
adnan_hsn said:
Well, thats your own choice but I have heard that Australians are more racist and unwelcoming towards new people coming to their country. And although they have better weather than Canada but the cost of life is not cheap at all. The question is not how easy/difficult is to immigrate to a new country, the question is are you prepared to take what that country has to offer you.

My cousin brother is living in Australia for the past 40 years.
As per his experience Sydney climate is much much hotter than melbourne's. Melbourne summer is dry driest heat weather.
Adelaide is the driest place in earth. Second comes Antarctica.
We can't understand English if some Australians speak out.

Anyway , Australians are professionals with 100 percent literacy.

plaridel

Oct 27, 2012
Cammm said:
Most of what has been said here is a load of rubbish. Australia has much lower racism than Canada, and a better level of education. There is a reason so much of the worlds scientific breakthroughs come from Australia, not Canada.

The supposed (and few) racist attacks that were reported in the news were found to be in no way racially driven. It was simply something interesting for the commercial news channels to latch on to.

Canada is much more backward than Australia, though the people are amazingly similar in their attitude. However, I have never met any people as welcoming and truly helpful as Australians.
Yeah we though so too until my wife was assaulted. Hope you don't get mistreated when you travel elsewhere.

plaridel

Oct 27, 2012
marjnyra said:
I lived in Australia for 5 years, now I'm in Canada, I agree with you. in my experience, Australian's are racist. I love Canada, people are friendly and approachable.
Having lived in Australia for a decade now, I very much agree with this observation. Never been to Canada but I've worked with Canadian doctors and nurses
and from them, I can deduce that Canadians are pretty friendly and approachable. Very much unlike the snobbish stares and narrow minded generalization
about your education that you get from Aussies just because you studied in the Middle East. Believe me, 10 years amounts to nothing if you're not born here.