+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Canada Visa consultant from Pune

Mar 4, 2011
Hi There,
I am working with the consultant from Pune, he charges $5000 and helps with employment and work permit in Canada. Is he for real or fraud. he said that they do some sort of training etc and help with employment in canada.
Nice India Consultant.

-BR

Bally147

Jul 31, 2012
Hi there, can u share some details of him with me, cause i been to lot of these agents & almost everyone of them asks for 5000/-. I told them i will give double of it but after visa. I offered them a PDC of 25000/- which they can encash once i get the visa or even some document which proves their legitimacy to my satisfaction - but no one agreed.

maplelove

Jun 11, 2012
Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-10-2013 send, received by AINP 11-11-2013
Nomination.....
January 13,2014
AOR Received.
March 6, 2014
IELTS Request
None
Med's Request
March 6, 2014
Med's Done....
April 2, 2014
Interview........
in process: August 1, 2014
Passport Req..
Nov. 7, 2014
LANDED..........
Nov. 28, 2014
Visa consultant are there to help you and make money, they are licensed to do that but some of them over charge their clients. If you've got CAD$5,000, if I were you, I will sit down seriously and study in this forum and the CIC website where all your questions will be answered there.
I will invest that money and bring it in Canada later on.
In obtaining a job here, its a long process may it be with a consultant, agency or direct. Based on my experience in getting a job here in Canada, since I hold a vast experience in my field of study, I preferred to do it all by myself which took me almost 10 months for the whole process.
I applied online and in a week's time I got an employer, wait for the LMO, passed the requirements for temporary resident visa, rejected, reapplied and after almost 10 months I am here. After 3 months, I got a skilled job (once you get inside Canada) many opportunities awaits you here as long as you know how to look for it.

goodmrng1947

Star Member
Mar 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2013
Doc's Request.
July 2015
AOR Received.
Dec 2013
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
maplelove

initially when you applied for a job, was that job one on NOC? and you said you got an employer ready to do LMO for you? what field you work in? you said your temp resident visa was rejected..does that means your LMO was positive however CIC rejected your application? and you reapplied? how much did you invest in all these?
i plan to apply under twp and looking for a job right now in canada, an employer who can do LMO for me.

appreciate any help from you
many thanks

Digensclub

Jul 16, 2013
Hi There,
I am from Mumbai, I came across similar consultant firm in mumbai "NICE INDIA CONSULTANT". Actually i am trying to trace the owner of this firm.
Can you share more details of the firm in Pune or any contact details of this firm or yours.
Thanks in Advance for your kind reply...

bunnymahi19

Jul 30, 2013
hello sir im apply for work permet form nice india con....do u....u got visa from this nice india...we want owner no....u apply from this consultant...plz msg me ur number.

Jaspreetsaini

May 7, 2013
chandigarh
Category........
Visa Office......
chandigarh chc
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-07-13
IELTS Request
Med's Request
pre-med
VISA ISSUED...
Waheguru meher kare
braghavendra22 said:
Hi There,
I am working with the consultant from Pune, he charges $5000 and helps with employment and work permit in Canada. Is he for real or fraud. he said that they do some sort of training etc and help with employment in canada.
Nice India Consultant.

-BR
some people are asking for that company's contacts,since they didnt quote you,i helped them so that you might reply to them...

bunnymahi19

Jul 30, 2013
hi there.... Can you share more details of the firm [nice india consultant]in Pune or any contact details of this firm or yours.
Thanks in Advance for your kind reply...

Digensclub

Jul 16, 2013
Hi Bunny,

My contact number is 9320168386. Kindly contact me asap.
Pl let me know more details of this firm "Nice India Consultant".

Mar 4, 2011
Jaspreetsaini said:
some people are asking for that company's contacts,since they didnt quote you,i helped them so that you might reply to them...
do you have his passport number? Permanent Address proof etc?

dineshh.786

Aug 1, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-07-2014
Doc's Request.
waiting
Nomination.....
PER 30th Oct 2014
AOR Received.
NA
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
15-JAN-2015
Med's Done....
19-JAn-2015
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
18-Mar-2015
VISA ISSUED...
12-Mar-2015 received on 7-April-2015
LANDED..........
ASAP
Here is some info that I got on askme. I am retty sure they r fake :p :p :p :p ;D. let me know if anyone got a valid lmo/wp via this agency. Im too from mumbai

Nice India Consultant, Thane West, Mumbai | Be the first to reviewPhone: 022 - 25447991Mobile: 9819074109 Landmark: Near Thane Railway StationContact Person: AnilAddress: No. 307, B Wing, 3rd Floor Bal Ganesh Tower
Thane West, Mumbai -400605
Area: Thane WestEmail: info@niceindiaconsultant.com Website: niceindiaconsultant.com Working Hours: Monday - Friday: 9.30 AM - 5.30 PMCategories: Placement Consultancies
Business Description
We, Nice India Consultant, introduce ourselves as an overseas recruiting and placement agency in India. We have an impeccable track record of providing Indian manpower for overseas jobs, mainly in Canada. As an international recruiting agency, we provide all kinds hospitality jobs based in Canada. Our firm provides International recruitment, placement and consulting services including obtaining approvals from the Government of Canada to send workers to Canada from India. We provide services to find jobs in Canada by matching your skills in Hospitality Industry. Our firm also processes work visa applications and permanent immigration applications. Our firm assist Indian worker in applying to the right company in Canada for job offer which can be for temporary work permit or permanent job offer from Canada. We charge very nominal fees for these services as we provide genuine services and we do not pay to employers to get a job offer. Once job offer is received, we charge regular fees for processing LMO and Work Permit approval and visa application. We guarantee 100% refund in the event your visa is not issued except initial resume submission fees. Nice India Consultant, over the years has successfully provided fully integrated manpower services for Hospitality Industries within Canada. We inspire individuals to work more effectively and efficiently, and to create greater choice in domain of work, for the benefit of all the concerned. Our main goal is to furnish our clients with manpower talent when they need. Our employment agency has always believed the philosophy of quality and our motto is to make the Customers delightful with "Total Satisfaction" through personal, quality and professional service. Read less