+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

canada study permit

festussamuel

Jun 8, 2017
I am being given admission to study safety and risk Engineering ( a postgraduate diploma program PGD) in canada.
when applying of my study permit, what are the way that i can show the visa officer that i have a strong tie to my home country.? SINCE this is one of the reason why application are been refused. currently now am, i just complete my bachelor degree in Romania.

gaba

Star Member
Feb 1, 2017
I am being given admission to study safety and risk Engineering ( a postgraduate diploma program PGD) in canada.
when applying of my study permit, what are the way that i can show the visa officer that i have a strong tie to my home country.? SINCE this is one of the reason why application are been refused. currently now am, i just complete my bachelor degree in Romania.
If you are applying for the first time (under SPP), then there only you can do is to show family income of your parents. You can also write few lines in sop, about your job prospects in Romania after completion of your desired studies.

festussamuel

Jun 8, 2017
If you are applying for the first time (under SPP), then there only you can do is to show family income of your parents. You can also write few lines in sop, about your job prospects in Romania after completion of your desired studies.
For now, there is no job prospect for me. The issue is am not a Romanian, am Nigerian.
Regarding the Chartered Accountant Report, i am being sponsored by my Uncle, he is a businessman. Does getting a bank statement for his business for the past 6 month will it also help? and aside from this Chartered Accountant Report, what other document do i have to proof in order to demonstrate that i have a tie with my country Nigeria?

gaba

Star Member
Feb 1, 2017
For now, there is no job prospect for me. The issue is am not a Romanian, am Nigerian.
Regarding the Chartered Accountant Report, i am being sponsored by my Uncle, he is a businessman. Does getting a bank statement for his business for the past 6 month will it also help? and aside from this Chartered Accountant Report, what other document do i have to proof in order to demonstrate that i have a tie with my country Nigeria?
You can write in sop that after doing this course, i'll get jobs in these fields like............., in my home country. CA report is more effective than anything else for family ties, i guess. In CA report you can include home of your parents, any property, any other funds, vehicles on you or your parents' name.
This can help you convincing vo that i and my parents are strong in my home country, so i would definately come back.

festussamuel

Jun 8, 2017
You can write in sop that after doing tbjs course, i'll get jobs in these fields like............., in my home country. CA report is more effective than anything else for family ties, i guess. In CA report you can include home of your parents, any property, any other funds, vehicles on you or your parents' name.
This can help you convincing vo that i and my parents are strong in my home country, so i would definately come back.
Thanks for the information. personally, i have some landed property, a little business which i set up last year (all in my home country) which is being monitored by my brother, but all report, transaction, and other business related activities pass through me, plus some personal funds.
Can this also help to convince the VO that i will go back home to my country together with what you said, which i have to mention that after doing this course, i'll get jobs in these fields like............., in my home country ?

gaba

Star Member
Feb 1, 2017
Thanks for the information. personally, i have some landed property, a little business which i set up last year (all in my home country) which is being monitored by my brother, but all report, transaction, and other business related activities pass through me, plus some personal funds.
Can this also help to convince the VO that i will go back home to my country together with what you said, which i have to mention that after doing this course, i'll get jobs in these fields like............., in my home country ?
Yes that would be fine.
Make a good sop and go for it.
Good luck.