+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Canada study permit status query

sarah. k

Jun 8, 2018
Hi everyone, i applied on June 6...and still the application is in progress. I applied from Turkey but i am from Iran. Does anyone have the same status?

dahal1

Apr 7, 2018
Visa Office......
Canada
It's 73 days after applying for a study permit. Applied on may 22nd.
No change in the usual status.
No updates after June 22nd.
Got 4 consecutive mails till June 22nd stating that my application is proceeding normally
Any change in status!! I applied on may 30 still my application in in process!! They have not changed to reviewing or medical pass also!!! What ia your status??

Phillstacy

Aug 17, 2018
I applied July 9th and did my biometrics nothing to date, it's very nerve racking though because the price for flights are going up each day

Peteru

Jun 11, 2018
Hi guys, I have applied for study permit for Sep intake 2018 on 11 june. I recieved an apllication update from CIC stating that there is no update to my apllication twice (July and August). Also, i login to checked the status of my application and the last comment says; your application is in progress, we will reply you when we start the review of your application. Kindly advise what i should do because my class start on 4th of Sept.

Last edited:

Phillstacy

Aug 17, 2018
Hi guys, I have applied for study permit for Sep intake 2018 on 11 june. I recieved an apllication update from CIC stating that there is no update to my apllication twice (July and August). Also, i login to checked the status of my application and the last comment says; your application is in progress, we will reply you when we start the review of your application. Kindly advise what i should do because my class start on 4th of Sept.[/QU
Hi guys, I have applied for study permit for Sep intake 2018 on 11 june. I recieved an apllication update from CIC stating that there is no update to my apllication twice (July and August). Also, i login to checked the status of my application and the last comment says; your application is in progress, we will reply you when we start the review of your application. Kindly advise what i should do because my class start on 4th of Sept.
Have you checked the processing period for your country? If yes and it has passed the period you can send them a messsage

Peteru

Jun 11, 2018
Hi guyz,
I received my refusal letter for the second time on the 17/09/2018 based on the following reasons:
1. based on the purpose of your visit.
2. based on your travel history.
3. based on the limited employment prospect in your country of residence.
4. based on your current emploment situations.
5. based on your personal assets and financial status, after waiting for 3-months plus my application was refused the second time. The first refusal was based on my tie to my country after which i was able to prepare another LOE for almost 2weeks and stating and showing soe evidences before i reapply for the second time.

I have requested for admission deferral and it has been approved with another admission letter, but my start date is in January 2019. I hope i can still meet up if i reapply for the third time?

Pls i will appreciate a kind and quick response from any one with similar situations and was able to overcome it after applying the third time. I am applying from my country of residence (Nigeria)

Thanks a lot guyz

Sujisasi

Mar 28, 2019
Hi guys
Please anyone help me clear my concern
I got pei Pnp invitation last month and I would like to submit my application with in 2 months .. Currently I am on student permit my course was started on 2017 and its still remains however my in class training complete in bc institute . I asked to pei immigration regarding my status and they said I suppose not eligible to apply
I am worried what will do the next step
Actually my college said they can give support letter which means I don’t wanna to go back to college .. is this k ?! Please anyone help m to find the solution