+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Canada PR and Goods to Follow

manianz47

Sep 15, 2008
Hi

I am planning to apply for Canada PR
If I get that, I will be making an initial trip to Canada for getting the PR Card. At that time I need to declare the Goods I will be taking into Canada with me. I submit a Goods To Follow list. For how many Visits does that hold good?
Should I bring-in all during my next visit itself ?
I foresee at least 3 visits
(1) For PR
(2) For Job Search and finalize
(3) Permanent move to Canada

Can someone comment on this, please ?

sk

Nov 20, 2008
u will be able to use PR visa once only so my advise wud be to bring ur stuff in one visit, after 1-3 months u will obtain ur PR card on the basis of which u can do back n forth...so considering the economy now a days...plan one visit n not 3...resolve all ur issues back home n moreover u don't know how much time it will take a to get a good job... might be 1 month to 6...depending upon ur industry..also do u have any friend or releatives who can receive ur PR card in case u go back..there are many a things to consider...think carefullllly! In case of goods to follow list all ur things need not to be vt u, they can come later but mention this at Port of entry

manianz47

Sep 15, 2008
Hello Experts

I am still waiting for a conclusive answer. Can I make multiple trips between USA and Canada after I get PR to move the goods ?

Thank you

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

manianz47 said:
Hello Experts

I am still waiting for a conclusive answer. Can I make multiple trips between USA and Canada after I get PR to move the goods ?

Thank you
As many times as you want, there is no time limit on the import of goods to follow.

PMM

Reactions: nighcrawler