+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Canada Post Express

Jj_Hm

Star Member
Feb 26, 2018
Hi guys need help. my application was delivered today through canada post xpress. but based on the tracker there was no signatory name. why is that? did it actually delivered and recieved by someobe. Please help thank you

Wakki

Champion Member
Sep 18, 2017
Hi guys need help. my application was delivered today through canada post xpress. but based on the tracker there was no signatory name. why is that? did it actually delivered and recieved by someobe. Please help thank you
Relax......it must have been delivered........its possible someone signed but the signature was not put online.......although not necessary, but if still in doubt you could call IRCC or Canada Post to confirm delivery in a few days.

Refer......Signature is not online
https://www.canadapost.ca/web/en/kb/details.page?article=how_to_know_who_sign&cattype=kb&cat=receiving&subcat=tracking

Jj_Hm

Star Member
Feb 26, 2018
Relax......it must have been delivered........its possible someone signed but the signature was not put online.......although not necessary, but if still in doubt you could call IRCC or Canada Post to confirm delivery in a few days.

Refer......Signature is not online
https://www.canadapost.ca/web/en/kb/details.page?article=how_to_know_who_sign&cattype=kb&cat=receiving&subcat=tracking
Thank you for the reply. W will definitely call the canada post tomorrow. How many days of waiting to recieve a confirmation email from cic?

Wakki

Champion Member
Sep 18, 2017
Thank you for the reply. W will definitely call the canada post tomorrow. How many days of waiting to recieve a confirmation email from cic?
If you sponsorship application package is complete, IRCC will send your AOR between 6 to 8 weeks from the Date your application was received........its a wait game.......patience.........

rhapsodyy

Apr 18, 2017
The signature can take up to 24 hours to appear on the website. If your item says it was delivered, I would not worry :)