Aug 21, 2011
Iran
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vijai said:
HI :-\
I m from chennai, India,done my B.tech IT(2011),69% overall and I would like to do my master (in CS or IT)in abroad (especially in canada or ausralia).so I took Ielts but i scored 6 band 0verall(R 5.5 L 6.5 W 6 S 5.5 ). give me ur concerns,whether i have to take ielts again or can apply with this score.

and i have searched about australia for study permit and PR process: :(

1,they allowed 2 years after my completion of my masters(must be enrolled in 2 years course)
2,should score ielts 7 band overall with 7 in each
3,a valid sponsor from company and some points for course study,univ location(totally 120 points requied to get PR).
4.they allowed to work part time on the day of arrival itself(20 hrs per week). FOr canada it is not allowe d for atleast 6 months right!
5. they offers MS.IT for 6 band (in world ranked univ like swineburne univ,Deakin univ).

NOW my question is,

1,Whether Ielts is required to apply for PR in Canada? how much they need?
2,I know that work permit is 3 years for those who studied master.but do they required any job offer for that study permit? because aus needs job offer for work permit(sorry if i wrong).
3,what is average living expenses for a month(room rent per month,food,other bills), P.S I m very simple guy.
4,wat are job prospects after completing masters there?(when compared to australia)
5,there is no deadlines for australian univ,but canada hav deadlines.so can I apply now for jan'2013 admission.
6.when is deadline for JAN'2013. ???

And Which is better Australia or Canada by this comparison? HELP me dudes, I know my ilets is low...so have to retake but simultaneously i have to decide which is better..! So please help me guys(champions)..

YO may think..y this guy asked like this..my concern is one and only post study work permit and PR. please guys throw some lights on my concern and need ur advice..

Thanks in advance :)
my case in different with you because I deice to apply through skill workers however if I was instead you I prefer to go to Canada.please note most of university student who study there for two years are able to apply for immigration to Canada.