+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Canada Landing in 2014.......Which city best for immigrants...?

Target2013

Apr 12, 2013
Ontario
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
30 Apr 2014...
Dear Forum Members,
Congrats to those who got Visa and planning to Land in Canada.............!!!

Please share your comments, information and idea, which city is best for immigrants in Canada to settle us as new Settlers in New Land.

I have choice of three Cities as of Now. Toronto, Edmonton and Calgary. However, I am not convinced yet. I have to go through detail research.

Hope.............this Thread will help to many of us.

Thanks

Target...

prasprime

Dec 16, 2013
India
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I recommend winnipeg and Saskatchewan for settling options and If you know French Qubec is also one of the option.

These are information gathered from my friends. My own opinion review this with senior members.

Target2013 said:
Dear Forum Members,
Congrats to those who got Visa and planning to Land in Canada.............!!!

Please share your comments, information and idea, which city is best for immigrants in Canada to settle us as new Settlers in New Land.

I have choice of three Cities as of Now. Toronto, Edmonton and Calgary. However, I am not convinced yet. I have to go through detail research.

Hope.............this Thread will help to many of us.

Thanks

Target...

Target2013

Apr 12, 2013
Ontario
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
30 Apr 2014...
prasprime said:
I recommend winnipeg and Saskatchewan for settling options and If you know French Qubec is also one of the option.

These are information gathered from my friends. My own opinion review this with senior members.

Ultimately, Toronto is being the first Destinaiton on Maple Land............ still the research is going on.

Target...

Mark_Anna

Nov 23, 2010
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-04-2014
Doc's Request.
07-07-2014
Interview........
19-02-2015 Citizenship test
LANDED..........
30-01-2012
Hello Friends,

Since all major metropolitan areas of Canada (Toronto, Vancouver, Calgary) have become immensely expensive, especially for new comers it is hard to settle down. I suggest small cities, town or rural areas are now better option for new comers if you want to settle down easily.

In small city/town/rural land you have (High rate of employment, Low cost of living, house affordability, life style remain same all over Canada)

I have several years of experience to live in major metropolitan areas such as Toronto & Vancouver. If you are a millionaire for sure go to Vancouver but if you are a new comer, struggling to settle down your family, looking for opportunity to grow than go to small town/rural area.

(This is a million dollar advice which nobody gave to us 12 years ago when we came in this land)

dhanu 786

May 28, 2014
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi VO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Doc's Request.
23-06-2014[CC Charged]
Nomination.....
07-08-2014 [PER MAIL]
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
07-05-2014
File Transfer...
02-09-2014
Med's Request
04-09-2014
Med's Done....
19-09-2014
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
20-01-2015
Mark_Anna said:
Hello Friends,

Since all major metropolitan areas of Canada (Toronto, Vancouver, Calgary) have become immensely expensive, especially for new comers it is hard to settle down. I suggest small cities, town or rural areas are now better option for new comers if you want to settle down easily.

In small city/town/rural land you have (High rate of employment, Low cost of living, house affordability, life style remain same all over Canada)

I have several years of experience to live in major metropolitan areas such as Toronto & Vancouver. If you are a millionaire for sure go to Vancouver but if you are a new comer, struggling to settle down your family, looking for opportunity to grow than go to small town/rural area.

(This is a million dollar advice which nobody gave to us 12 years ago when we came in this land)
PMed you...looking for your advice on these as well... :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

edmonta

Nov 14, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
0711 & 9212
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-May-2010
Doc's Request.
30-sept-2010
AOR Received.
1st-30th Sept 2010,2nd-08th June 2011
IELTS Request
done-7 band
File Transfer...
dont know what is this..in process from 26 april 2012
Med's Request
19-July-2013
Med's Done....
30-July-2013,ECAS updated with Medicals received on 18-Aug-2013
Interview........
not been called for..
Passport Req..
19-July-13
VISA ISSUED...
On 4th October 2013
LANDED..........
July 2014
I know many who have moved from Toronto /Vancouver to Edmonton or Sasketchwan.
Contact me/pm me if somebody wants to know much about Edmonton .(I am in Edmonton)
If somebody is from Producion/mfg/Mechanical background,I can surely help them..
regards

nvln

Mar 14, 2013
Mumbai, India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
Hopefully will be waived....!!
edmonta said:
I know many who have moved from Toronto /Vancouver to Edmonton or Sasketchwan.
Contact me/pm me if somebody wants to know much about Edmonton .(I am in Edmonton)
If somebody is from Producion/mfg/Mechanical background,I can surely help them..
regards
Alberta Cities and Towns are better for landing. Many folks from the eastern provinces are moving into Alberta due to employment prospects. Either of the two major cities - Calgary and Edmonton are good for opportunities.

NVLN.