+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Canada Job and Landing help required

riyarose

Star Member
Oct 24, 2010
Hi Ohcanadiana, Saki, and other Seniors

After long struggle I got my PR visa and my landing is on the first week of Feb 2015.

I am from IT professional and my husband is from Banking Management profession. I need your help and guidance as I am very confused and totally worried.

Which would be best website to search for Job? (I am using presently indeed.com)
Which city should I target and land?
If I find job then I will land in that city but if I don't find anything and if I wanna land somewhere then which city should I land?
I called couple of places for rent and they said i need to have one year contract for renting apartment, is this true?

which would be good place to live which would be not so expensive and I could find easy Job and transportation facility?

How long does it take usually to find job in Canada? is it too difficult country?

Presently I am in Texas. I thought of three places Edmonton, Calgary and Toronto, but this is just a thought and not sure about anything. Any opinions and guidance is highly appreciated. THANKS in advance.

polara69

Mar 9, 2013
Why has my post been deleted? Censorship on this board is alive and well in practice. Unbelievable. The moment people do not agree with one has to say, one gets censored. Well done and good luck with your lives in Canada! May Karma bite u!