+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Canada Immigration (FSW)

Ruttz

Dec 31, 2012
(First of all marry Christmas to all & in advance happy-new year)

I am Rutul from India.
Well here I want to get some help from this forum. I am preparing for Canada immigration but I am confused for primary immigrant for this process. First of all refer following from which may get some idea about my qualification & experiences.

Qualification & Experiences:
I finished my B.E (Mechanical) in year of 2008. & as on date I have total 4 years of experience in relevant manufacturing industries (Current: 2years of experience in Manufacturing of Oil & Gas Component which completely belonging to Oil & Gas firm i.e. in Flare Systems, Previously: Pressure Vessels & Heat Exchangers for 2 years).

How shall I meet the requirement of my qualification as per Canadia immigration requirement?

About my spouse qualification: She’d been done her MBA (Marketing) in year of 2009 as full time course. & also she’s having total 3 years of experience in advertising & client serving agencies which is almost related to advertising firm.

You may refer my point-wise confusion as listed below.

1) Firstly I am confused for primary immigrant for this Canada immigration (PR) process to whom it would be. (Whether me or my wife)

2) I also proceeded for assessment steps for both which I been followed through official Canada government website. As per my qualification my points are 64 as I calculated & for my spouse’s 68, which crosses 67 as per the rule of Canada.

3) How do I illustrate the occupation list of Canada is matching with our both experiences (Me & spouse) which creates most confusion for me?? As I heard about some changes for FSW are likely to be affect in January 2013 for FSW process.

4) IELTS exam for both is confusion. It’s yet to be pending with us because of not yet finalize primary immigrant. What is the best? At this moment, Shall I proceed with IELTS exams first without making more delay?? Or shall I need to proceed for documentation part first and then will have to carry out exam?

However, i request to please guide me for the process so that I can make my best effort for my future over there at Canada as I completely conveyed myself.

ashokp23

Star Member
May 27, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Whatever the changes comes to the new rule both of you need Ielts, to get a 5 points for spouse. So both of you take the exam. Once you get the new rules and NOC decide and proceed for the immigration application based on the point who gets higher as principal applicant.
Good luck
Ashok

Ruttz

Dec 31, 2012
Many Thanks :) Mr Ashok for your prompt response. Could you please inform me when those changes are likely to be occurred for Canada immigration?

ashokp23

Star Member
May 27, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
As on now... A rough outline idea is availble. May be in a week or 2 it is officially expected to be anounced including the education credential assesment agency. May first week=3may onwards cic start to accept application for processing under new rule FSWC. All informations are availble in the official web site. Its my pure understandig only. Please refer the cic web page for the informations.
Ashok