+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Canada Group of Five Process

Apr 16, 2024
the canada embassy want my dad to provide this ( Military Records: A certified copy of Military records. If you were exempt, please
provide official proof of military exemption from the relevant authority Please provide a detailed
military table ) which unfortunately i cannot provide since he fleed the country he cannot provide it, its impossible for him to get any certificate from the goverment. my question is would this be bad for the process and what should i do, should i write them a letter ( including what ) ? i hope someone can help me with this

Reema321

Jan 18, 2023
CHENNAI, TAMIL NADU
Category........
Other
what do you think should include the letter
should you be unable to provide the information and/or other documents requested you must advise to write detailed about the reasons why you cannot provide the document/information requested. You must upload this written explanation electronically through the MYCIC portal in lieu of the document requested.

Apr 16, 2024
should you be unable to provide the information and/or other documents requested you must advise to write detailed about the reasons why you cannot provide the document/information requested. You must upload this written explanation electronically through the MYCIC portal in lieu of the document requested.

you must upload this written explanation electronically through the MYCIC portal in lieu of the document requested. How can i upload that

Reema321

Jan 18, 2023
CHENNAI, TAMIL NADU
Category........
Other
you must upload this written explanation electronically through the MYCIC portal in lieu of the document requested. How can i upload that
How did you get this request from IRCC? The same way you respond to them.

Example: Email or MYCIC account or IRCC new account based on your submission (Paper or online)