Passport Req..
22-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
31-03-2016
LANDED..........
Mostly in Aug 2016
taralshah said:
Here is the main reason from CIC to not assess my application

You have indicated that you have experience in NOC 2281, and have indicated this occupation as the primary occupation in your application. Your application was received after the maximum of 1,000 complete Federal Skilled Worker applications per NOC 2281 was reached.

Since you did not provide evidence that you are a candidate under the Ph. D stream, you do not meet the requirements of the Ministerial Instructions and your application is not eligible for processing.
Hi,
Can you enclose your letter hiding your personal information. It may be useful for others.

cheers,
B

micky007

Star Member
Dec 4, 2014
taralshah said:
Here is the main reason from CIC to not assess my application

You have indicated that you have experience in NOC 2281, and have indicated this occupation as the primary occupation in your application. Your application was received after the maximum of 1,000 complete Federal Skilled Worker applications per NOC 2281 was reached.

Since you did not provide evidence that you are a candidate under the Ph. D stream, you do not meet the requirements of the Ministerial Instructions and your application is not eligible for processing.
hi bro,

I feel so sorry for you and hope you could apply in express entry and get your way out of this jantar mantar.Hope my application get through I have 1 year canadian experience as well "wireless repair technician" noc7246 but unfortunately I did not mention it as my primary occupation.So I have no idea what will be my outcome of the application.Still waiting desperatly.

thanks
taralshah

taralshah

Jul 19, 2014
This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada as a Federal Skilled Worker. I have now completed the assessment of your application and have determined that you are not eligible for processing in this category for the following reason(s):

The Minister of Citizenship and Immigration issued Instructions which were published in the Canada Gazette on 01 May 2014. Only applicants who meet the criteria specified in these Ministerial Instructions are eligible to be processed in the Federal Skilled Worker class.

The type of work permit you hold does not meet the requirements of Regulation 82(2)a or the exemption requirements of Regulation 82(2)b of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA).

There is a limited list of eligible occupations which are considered for processing. There is also a revised annual limit on the number of FSW applications that can be considered for processing. Between May 1, 2014 and April 30, 2015, a maximum of 25,500 new complete applications submitted for the Federal Skilled Worker Class, without an offer of arranged employment, will be considered for processing per 12-month period. The maximum of 25,500 complete applications is allocated as follows:

1. a maximum of 25 000 applications will be considered for processing under an occupation list stream. Within the 25 000 cap, a maximum of 1,000 applications submitted for each eligible occupation will be considered for processing each year; and

2. a maximum of 500 applications will be considered for processing under a PhD student/graduate stream each year.

Note: Any reference to work experience in a NOC code other than those identified by the Minister of Citizenship and Immigration and published in the Canada Gazette on 01May 2014 is not assessed for eligibility under Ministerial Instructions.

Your application, therefore, does not meet the requirements of the Ministerial Instructions.

The processing fee and, if applicable, the Right of Permanent Residence Fee that you paid are refundable. You will receive a cheque within 16 to 20 weeks OR if you paid by credit card you will receive a credit on the credit card provided within 16 to 20 weeks.

The refund cheque will be sent to the address provided in your application. If you have changed your address please advise us immediately of the new address. Address changes should be faxed to #########. PLEASE NOTE THIS FAX IS ONLY FOR ADDRESS CHANGES.

micky007

Star Member
Dec 4, 2014
taralshah said:
This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada as a Federal Skilled Worker. I have now completed the assessment of your application and have determined that you are not eligible for processing in this category for the following reason(s):

The Minister of Citizenship and Immigration issued Instructions which were published in the Canada Gazette on 01 May 2014. Only applicants who meet the criteria specified in these Ministerial Instructions are eligible to be processed in the Federal Skilled Worker class.

The type of work permit you hold does not meet the requirements of Regulation 82(2)a or the exemption requirements of Regulation 82(2)b of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA).

There is a limited list of eligible occupations which are considered for processing. There is also a revised annual limit on the number of FSW applications that can be considered for processing. Between May 1, 2014 and April 30, 2015, a maximum of 25,500 new complete applications submitted for the Federal Skilled Worker Class, without an offer of arranged employment, will be considered for processing per 12-month period. The maximum of 25,500 complete applications is allocated as follows:

1. a maximum of 25 000 applications will be considered for processing under an occupation list stream. Within the 25 000 cap, a maximum of 1,000 applications submitted for each eligible occupation will be considered for processing each year; and

2. a maximum of 500 applications will be considered for processing under a PhD student/graduate stream each year.

Note: Any reference to work experience in a NOC code other than those identified by the Minister of Citizenship and Immigration and published in the Canada Gazette on 01May 2014 is not assessed for eligibility under Ministerial Instructions.

Your application, therefore, does not meet the requirements of the Ministerial Instructions.

The processing fee and, if applicable, the Right of Permanent Residence Fee that you paid are refundable. You will receive a cheque within 16 to 20 weeks OR if you paid by credit card you will receive a credit on the credit card provided within 16 to 20 weeks.

The refund cheque will be sent to the address provided in your application. If you have changed your address please advise us immediately of the new address. Address changes should be faxed to #########. PLEASE NOTE THIS FAX IS ONLY FOR ADDRESS CHANGES.

when did you send your applicationor when they received it?are you on open work permit?

thanks

taralshah

Jul 19, 2014
They receive my File on 27th November.

CC Charged on 21st Jan.

Decision Madde on 14th Feb.

I am on Open work permit which is Expire in March 2015.

micky007

Star Member
Dec 4, 2014
taralshah said:
They receive my File on 27th November.

CC Charged on 21st Jan.

Decision Madde on 14th Feb.

I am on Open work permit which is Expire in March 2015.

oh really what are you gonna do now?If you would have got your PER you were ok, are you gonna apply for study permit now.Whats your background bro?

dersonc

Star Member
Dec 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico City
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18/Jun/2016
Passport Req..
17/Aug/2016
VISA ISSUED...
23/Aug/2016
Good luck taralshah, thank you for sharing the info with us!

micky007

Star Member
Dec 4, 2014
taralshah said:
I have no idea What I will do...:(

May be Looking for LMIA.

Let see....
hello bro,
don't look for LMIA go for study permit as you can work 20 hours right away and 40 hours in vacation.So if I get any bad news I will go for study permit.whats ur designation there in Bc?

taralshah

Jul 19, 2014
I am working as a Computer Tech.

What you will ddo after Study??

EE now only select Higher sccore candidate for PR.

LMIA and PNP gives you 600 points.

No other Category CEC, FSW , FSTP will offer you more than 400 points.

CIC had done 2 draws and They select candidate who have score minimum 800.

Then what is the use to invest money in Study and Work 20hr...

we know if we elligible for FSW, CEC Express entry will not give us PR.

Express entry rules are not good for Temporary foreign workers.

We all knows that thats the only reason we File our PR in 2014.

But now Without LMIA/PNP Canada PR next to impossible...:(

chithra.salin

Star Member
Dec 29, 2014
i will only be applying on march 15 after my ielts result comes.
was this application rejected bcoz u applied in 2014?
i have exp of 7 years in NOC 2281...network engineer

chithra.salin

Star Member
Dec 29, 2014
micky007 said:
oh really what are you gonna do now?If you would have got your PER you were ok, are you gonna apply for study permit now.Whats your background bro?
i will only be applying on march 15 after my ielts result comes.
was this application rejected bcoz u applied in 2014?
i have exp of 7 years in NOC 2281...network engineer
is cap filled for 2015?????

micky007

Star Member
Dec 4, 2014
taralshah said:
I am working as a Computer Tech.

What you will ddo after Study??

EE now only select Higher sccore candidate for PR.

LMIA and PNP gives you 600 points.

No other Category CEC, FSW , FSTP will offer you more than 400 points.

CIC had done 2 draws and They select candidate who have score minimum 800.

Then what is the use to invest money in Study and Work 20hr...

we know if we elligible for FSW, CEC Express entry will not give us PR.

Express entry rules are not good for Temporary foreign workers.

We all knows that thats the only reason we File our PR in 2014.

But now Without LMIA/PNP Canada PR next to impossible...:(

I totally agree with you bro,I tried in EE but I don't know whats wrong with the system its saying I am not eligible for EE.I have 74 score in FSWP 2014.If you get study permit you can atleast work 20 hours in the same job youare doing right now and get more than 1 year of experience and 40 hours in ur vacation and get job offer from your company plus 600 points for that.If you look for LMIA its really hard to find.
whats your background?

thanks

micky007

Star Member
Dec 4, 2014
I totally agree with you bro,I tried in EE but I don't know whats wrong with the system its saying I am not eligible for EE.I have 74 score in FSWP 2014.If you get study permit you can atleast work 20 hours in the same job you are doing right now and get more than 1 year of experience and 40 hours in ur vacation and get job offer from your company plus 600 points for that.If you look for LMIA its really hard to find.
whats your background?

thanks