+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Canada’s New Atlantic Immigration Pilot Program a Fresh Opportunity (AIPP)

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
The Atlantic provinces of Canada have come together with the federal government to launch an exciting new employer-driven immigration program, which is likely to attract the attention of potential immigrants and employers alike.
The Atlantic Immigration Pilot Program (AIPP) has unique eligibility requirements that may be particularly attractive to certain workers and graduates. For example, eligible international students and graduates may note that no work experience is required before an application may be submitted. In addition, workers in intermediate level (National Occupational Classification C) occupations, as well as workers with limited language ability, may be able to immigrate through this program.

It should be noted that the program is also open to workers in management, professional, technical, and skilled trades occupations (NOC 0, A or B).
The AIPP is a new venture that involves the provinces of Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, Prince Edward Island, and Newfoundland and Labrador. The former three provinces are often known collectively as ‘the Maritimes’.
The program includes two sub-programs for skilled workers:

Atlantic High-Skilled Program (AHSP)
Atlantic Intermediate-Skilled Program (AISP)
and one sub-program for international graduates:

Atlantic International Graduate Program (AIGP)
Requirements
The work experience, education, and job offer required will depend on whether the applicant is a worker or an international graduate.
Job Offer from a designated employer must for all programs. Your job offer does not need to be in the same occupation as your past work experience. However, you need to meet employment requirements for the job you are offered. The requirements are listed in the NOC.

The next steps

IRCC has stated that it will begin to receive applications under the AIPP as early as March of this year. In the meantime, interested individuals are encouraged to review the eligibility requirements and learn more about the region.

CICNews.com will bring more news updates about the AIPP as and when they occur.

Who can apply :- http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/atlantic/eligibility.asp

charkei

Star Member
Oct 9, 2011
Dipolog City
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-12-2010
AOR Received.
08-03-2011
File Transfer...
30-03-2011
Med's Request
07-07-2011
Med's Done....
27-07-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
30-09-2011
VISA ISSUED...
24-10-2011
LANDED..........
21-01-2012
Re: Canada’s New Atlantic Immigration Pilot Program a Fresh Opportunity (AIPP)

Hi, I wonder if we can use the IELTS GT or ACAD? It specifically say CELBAN. Any thoughts on to this?

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018

charkei said:
Hi, I wonder if we can use the IELTS GT or ACAD? It specifically say CELBAN. Any thoughts on to this?
GT

sanjepatil

Jul 22, 2016

I an engineering graduate with mechanical from NITK Surathkal and have 23 years of various industrial experience in India,my age is 46 years and have educational credentials assessed by WES and my IELTS score is
Listening 6
Reading 5
Writing 6
Speaking 6.5
Over all 6
Am I eligible for Atalantic Immigration Pilot Program?

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
sanjepatil said:
I an engineering graduate with mechanical from NITK Surathkal and have 23 years of various industrial experience in India,my age is 46 years and have educational credentials assessed by WES and my IELTS score is
Listening 6
Reading 5
Writing 6
Speaking 6.5
Over all 6
Yes. You have to search job offer to apply for this program. But job offer search relatively easy because no need to complete the process of LMIA for employer.
Your job offer does not need to be in the same occupation as your past work experience. However, you need to meet employment requirements for the job you are offered. The requirements are listed in the NOC.

The employer does not need a Labour Market Impact Assessment. These are 4 Atlantic region provinces. Contact the provinces to learn which employers are hiring with this program:

New Brunswick
Newfoundland and Labrador
Nova Scotia
Prince Edward Island

danimrb

Oct 15, 2016

Hi, Is there anyone who successfully registered for the NB information session in Warsaw?

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
ashuindian said:
Yes. You have to search job offer to apply for this program. But job offer search relatively easy because no need to complete the process of LMIA for employer.
Your job offer does not need to be in the same occupation as your past work experience. However, you need to meet employment requirements for the job you are offered. The requirements are listed in the NOC.

The employer does not need a Labour Market Impact Assessment. These are 4 Atlantic region provinces. Contact the provinces to learn which employers are hiring with this program:

New Brunswick
Newfoundland and Labrador
Nova Scotia
Prince Edward Island
You can apply with SINP OID also. They have 21 Occupation demand list and suitable NOC 2232 is in it. check it :
Required documents for OID https://www.saskatchewan.ca/residents/moving-to-saskatchewan/immigrating-to-saskatchewan/saskatchewan-immigrant-nominee-program/applicants-international-skilled-workers/international-skilled-worker-occupations-in-demand/required-documents-for-isws-in-occupations-in-demand
Link for OID https://www.saskatchewan.ca/residents/moving-to-saskatchewan/immigrating-to-saskatchewan/saskatchewan-immigrant-nominee-program/applicants-international-skilled-workers/international-skilled-worker-occupations-in-demand

pop117

Jan 12, 2017
Category........
NOC Code......
2171, 2175, 2282
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

sanjepatil said:
Listening 6
Reading 5
Writing 6
Speaking 6.5
Over all 6
No specific NOC / occupation yet and they will based it I think from those employer who will participate in this program.

You can try signing up at the warsaw, poland sessions and if they needed your occupation they will confirm your registration.

vickyRocks

May 25, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Done 06 band in each and overall 6.5

Can any one tell how an I apply? I'm interested.

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018

vickyRocks said:
Can any one tell how an I apply? I'm interested.
Have u checked SINP OID, it is easiest.

jjleigh

Sep 9, 2016

Hello All,

I am currently looking into this programme, but have not found enough info. I understand that you do not need an LMIA. However, The employer that offers you the job must be designated by one of the Atlantic provinces. Does anyone have any idea how that all works...and what steps come after?...it seems a little too simple.

vimgill

Dec 15, 2016

how to look for the employer for atlantic immigration pilot program

vimgill

Dec 15, 2016

Hi Experts,

I am refused under live in caregiver work permit twice in oct and nov 2016. Actually my consultant misguided me and told me that I do qualify under that program but i think my work experience is more closely matched with NOC 9465 (tester and grader), is it a advisable to apply under new Atlantic pilot immigration program kicking in march 2017. please share your experiences and thoughts

Thanks

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018

vimgill said:
Hi Experts,

I am refused under live in caregiver work permit twice in oct and nov 2016. Actually my consultant misguided me and told me that I do qualify under that program but i think my work experience is more closely matched with NOC 9465 (tester and grader), is it a advisable to apply under new Atlantic pilot immigration program kicking in march 2017. please share your experiences and thoughts

Thanks
You have to search an employer for it. Job offer necessary for this program

vimgill

Dec 15, 2016

Thank you AshuIndian.

I am little bit confuse should I go for it or not as I already have 2 refusals in other category. Any thoughts??

I am applying for jobs every day where I meet the requirements. Hopefully I will find employer to sponsor me but I have heard there are employment agencies in canada who can arrange employment for you. How much is that true. dos anyone has an experience??