+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Can You take your wifes and childrens Passport with you?

mirza897

Apr 4, 2010
I am sending my wife and children to India. We have done our medicals. If we get the passports request can I go to India, collect thier passports and send it to UK? Is it Legal? We have waited almost 40 months for this; the last thing I want is some problem. Please reply and I would highly appreciate if some one who has had similar case can reply. Please also keep in mind that my wife is the principal applicant.

Thank You.

barsindoo

Champion Member
Jul 7, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mirza897 said:
I am sending my wife and children to India. We have done our medicals. If we get the passports request can I go to India, collect thier passports and send it to UK? Where are you presently? Are you intending to transport it out of the country on your person or will you be mailing it?Is it Legal? If you are taking it out of the country on your person, I don't think that bring any problem since the documents belong to your immediate family members.We have waited almost 40 months for this; the last thing I want is some problem. Please reply and I would highly appreciate if some one who has had similar case can reply. Please also keep in mind that my wife is the principal applicant.

Thank You.

mirza897

Apr 4, 2010
We live in Dubai. To avoid any other complications, I am not going to get it through a freind; I am personally going to collect it, along with a letter from my wife that I am authroized to carry her passport. For the kids, I am thier father.