+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Can we use CAIPS to know status of application??

Visa_Aspirant

Jan 6, 2010
I have applied for PR under Federal Skilled Worker Category in August 2007 at CHC in New Delhi. My AOR date is September 2007 and am currently based in India. Since then I haven't heard from CHC about the next date when they might contact me for seeking updated documents. I came to know from one of the sub-threads in this forum that we can get to know the status of our application through CAIPS.

Could anyone provide me details on how i can utilize this service to know about the status of my application.

Thanks

Nit4canada

May 13, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Visa_Aspirant said:
I have applied for PR under Federal Skilled Worker Category in August 2007 at CHC in New Delhi. My AOR date is September 2007 and am currently based in India. Since then I haven't heard from CHC about the next date when they might contact me for seeking updated documents. I came to know from one of the sub-threads in this forum that we can get to know the status of our application through CAIPS.

Could anyone provide me details on how i can utilize this service to know about the status of my application.

Thanks
CAIPS notes will help you to know what is the status of your application, what is the BFD date of the file etc. Applying for CAIPS will not cause any delay in processing your application. There are a number of websites through which you can apply for CAIPS notes. It will take 30-45 dates to get the CAIPS notes.www.caips.ca is one of the websites. Or you can google and you will get a lot of other websites which do the service.

bennyameh

Dec 13, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You can use CAIPS to find out what has happened to your application so far, and get an indication of what will happen next with your file, and when.
Good luck
Benny

jigna

Star Member
Jul 6, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......