+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Can we update express entry profile before receiving ITA?

syedsaquib

Aug 23, 2020
Hi guys,

I was found eligible for FSWP and currently my profile is sitting in EE like many others waiting for an ITA. Will it be a problem if I delete and hence update one of my work experiences (Primary NOC) in my already submitted EE profile. If I delete that work experience, I would still have almost 3.8 years experience that I can show (In that 3.8 years, 1 year 8 months is under my primary NOC code and the rest is work experience and everything is in the last 10 years).The reason being is that it might be difficult to get a work reference letter from that employer. If I receive an ITA, I can later provide the details of the deleted employer in my personal history, right? I heard that IRCC keeps a log of all the updates made on your EE profile. But would adjustments made before receiving an ITA, e.g updating funds or deleting a
work experience (primary noc) be a problem?

Looking forward to your advice please.

Cheers

lamamaoag

Oct 31, 2020
Hi. I did the same but my problem is that I received and email that I am ineligible now and lost all my points (became 0). I already received a nomination from Nova Scotia. I tried to update again but I cannot anymore. What should I do?