+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Can we reschedule a citizenship test invitation?

ukulele

Jun 27, 2013
for my case i was asked Income tax that i did not have with me that day.... Also regarding the test, no one has said do not read the book or whatsoever.... As i said the test is tricky as you should understand questions first before answering... The citizenship test available online is completely different than the real test, answers can be the same but not similar at all.......... Just cut off if you don't know that to say...
Maybe you think that i have not read the book i just went and passed... ridiculous

What exactly do you mean by Income Tax? Did they ask for copies of NOA?

Why would they want that considering they had access to our full CRA history?

Did you have any issues with tax filings?

Mancity

Apr 7, 2017
What do u mean by NOA?? Income tax is Taxes filled since i’ve Got in Canada .. i’ve never had an issue talking to taxes ... she just wanted to know if I had them with me as i’ve filled my taxes.

priyash86

Aug 15, 2012
Hi my husband missed the test and waiting for two months?we were on vacation just came the same day we had test.but we didn't contact them.we were thinking they will send second notice. But when???

AlbertaGovernor

May 29, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi my husband missed the test and waiting for two months?we were on vacation just came the same day we had test.but we didn't contact them.we were thinking they will send second notice. But when???
Contact IRCC and let them know that you were travelling and now you back.
They may ask you reason for missing the test and you can tell them that the travel plans were prior to test invite.

xceptional88

Jul 18, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-07-2014
AOR Received.
PER: 14-11-2014
IELTS Request
Already Submitted
i am planning a trip in Dec and my citizenship application is in process - should i inform them in advance that I will be away for those dates and should not schedule during that time or should I wait for the test date and ask them to re-schedule?