+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Can we email IRCC to send the COPR email soon due to urgency ?

DivyaSree

Star Member
Apr 13, 2021
I have not received my COPR email yet but have the PR approval and COPR document number in portal. Can we email IRCC / Etobicoke office to request COPR email faster? I have an emergency to travel to India and would like to go after receiving the inland COPR. I can apply for PRTD to return to Canada and PR card might take longer.

Any suggestion helps!

Thank you.

james brown 123

Apr 21, 2021
I have not received my COPR email yet but have the PR approval and COPR document number in portal. Can we email IRCC / Etobicoke office to request COPR email faster? I have an emergency to travel to India and would like to go after receiving the inland COPR. I can apply for PRTD to return to Canada and PR card might take longer.

Any suggestion helps!

Thank you.
If you file is already at Etobicoke office you can email them. I saw someone sent this in the august 2020 AORs

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/august-2020-cec-applicants-timeline.702735/page-205

Scroll down and you will see the email.

Reactions: DivyaSree

jessiejgl

Star Member
Sep 30, 2018
Hi there, are we allowed to apply for PRTD when I go home even if I only received my ECOPR last week (Nov 30, 2021). I am kinda confused on the part wherein:
  • you must show that you will be able to meet the minimum of 730 days of physical presence in Canada within five (5) years of the date you became a permanent resident.
How can I prove this?