+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Can someone suggest me How Stamp the passport within Canada?????

Rajan Grover

May 27, 2013
Hi Guys,

Please suggest me how to get the passport stamp within Canada as i recently received my Post graduation work permit and i want to get the passport stamp as same validity to my permit.

I go through the website little confused what are the forms i have to filled up and what would be the payment mode and it will be paper or online application???

And after filled up where i need to send the application.

Please help me to get my stamping....

Your reply would be really appreciated...

Rajan

Rajan Grover

May 27, 2013
Rajan Grover said:
Hi Guys,

Please suggest me how to get the passport stamp within Canada as i recently received my Post graduation work permit and i want to get the passport stamp as same validity to my permit.

I go through the website little confused what are the forms i have to filled up and what would be the payment mode and it will be paper or online application???

And after filled up where i need to send the application.

Please help me to get my stamping....

Your reply would be really appreciated...

Rajan
Can someone guide me on above situation..????

Rajan

susana

Nov 4, 2008
If you are already in Canada and IF you have received the post graduated work permit , what do you need the stamp in your passport? You can only get a passport stamped when you enter Canada, either at the airport or at the land point of entry.

Rajan Grover

May 27, 2013
susana said:
If you are already in Canada and IF you have received the post graduated work permit , what do you need the stamp in your passport? You can only get a passport stamped when you enter Canada, either at the airport or at the land point of entry.
Susana,

Thanks for reply ..

I just wanted to travel back to my home country for this i need stamp on my passport.?

Because that i am unable to travel..

Rajan

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Rajan Grover said:
Susana,

Thanks for reply ..

I just wanted to travel back to my home country for this i need stamp on my passport.?

Because that i am unable to travel..

Rajan
Travel to a US / Canada land border by car. Exit Canada and then re-enter to get your visa stamped.

Rajan Grover

May 27, 2013
scylla said:
Travel to a US / Canada land border by car. Exit Canada and then re-enter to get your visa stamped.
Need some clarification i don't have the US visa to exit Canada..

I am holding PGWP and visa travel document has expired ?

I want to get the Travel document as same validity to PGWP to travel to my home Country India.?

What would be process for that...

Rajan

susana

Nov 4, 2008
I believe you are confused, you don't need your passport stamped in order to travel to India and getting back to Canada, because you are from a country that requires a visa to enter Canada , your current work permit is not enough, you need to apply for a TEMPORARY resident visa , you can apply online, they will request your passport and they will place your visa on it. Having both, the TRV and PGWP, you will be able to travel back to Canada after your trip to India. You asked for a stamp which is placed in your passport at the port of entry, not the TRV.

Apply online or paper, you can find the instructions on the CIC website.

From the CIC website :

If you are a temporary resident in Canada with valid status (that is, you have a valid study permit or work permit), you can apply for a new temporary resident visa to return to Canada before you leave.

You can apply in Canada if:

you are a legally admitted
student or
foreign worker
in Canada with a Canadian residential address,
your current temporary resident status is still valid, and your existing visa counterfoil is expired or was valid for only one entry, and
you need a new temporary resident visa to return to Canada in the near future.
If this does not apply to you, see our general instructions on how to apply.

If this does apply to you, follow these steps.

1. Decide how you will apply
2. Get the application package
3. Pay your application fees
4. Submit your application

Regards

May 26, 2017
Hi I applied for my work permit extension so it was approved in April 11 so when I need to apply for stamping is there any expiration to apply for a stamping please suggest me

May 26, 2017
I believe you are confused, you don't need your passport stamped in order to travel to India and getting back to Canada, because you are from a country that requires a visa to enter Canada , your current work permit is not enough, you need to apply for a TEMPORARY resident visa , you can apply online, they will request your passport and they will place your visa on it. Having both, the TRV and PGWP, you will be able to travel back to Canada after your trip to India. You asked for a stamp which is placed in your passport at the port of entry, not the TRV.

Apply online or paper, you can find the instructions on the CIC website.

From the CIC website :

If you are a temporary resident in Canada with valid status (that is, you have a valid study permit or work permit), you can apply for a new temporary resident visa to return to Canada before you leave.

You can apply in Canada if:

you are a legally admitted
student or
foreign worker
in Canada with a Canadian residential address,
your current temporary resident status is still valid, and your existing visa counterfoil is expired or was valid for only one entry, and
you need a new temporary resident visa to return to Canada in the near future.
If this does not apply to you, see our general instructions on how to apply.

If this does apply to you, follow these steps.

1. Decide how you will apply
2. Get the application package
3. Pay your application fees
4. Submit your application

Regards
Hi where can I find the online application form for trv