Interview........
Nov 2009
Passport Req..
Nov 2009
VISA ISSUED...
nov 2009
LANDED..........
Dec 2009
I am a single mom with 2 kids residing with me I am married to a morocco man I was told I am needing 35 + plus hours to sponsor my issue is I have 2 jobs
one job is 23 hours but not scheduled or guaranteed I am call in I average 12 - 23 or more hours a week the other job I was getting 32 hours an average a week but now it averages 15-30 hours a week My letter from this job is from September it says I get an average of 32 hours a week the other letter from 2nd job says I am call in not set hours scheduled .. but I am currently in wating of another job that gives 23 hours a week but i will be sending in my application next week and wont know if i am hired till feburary 2nd week .. What I want to ask is there a set amount of hours needed to sponsor my husband over here is there a minimun or maximum can anyone help answer please I appreciate it

Desperatly needing answers and stressed

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

hopeful_waiting said:
I am a single mom with 2 kids residing with me I am married to a morocco man I was told I am needing 35 + plus hours to sponsor my issue is I have 2 jobs
one job is 23 hours but not scheduled or guaranteed I am call in I average 12 - 23 or more hours a week the other job I was getting 32 hours an average a week but now it averages 15-30 hours a week My letter from this job is from September it says I get an average of 32 hours a week the other letter from 2nd job says I am call in not set hours scheduled .. but I am currently in wating of another job that gives 23 hours a week but i will be sending in my application next week and wont know if i am hired till feburary 2nd week .. What I want to ask is there a set amount of hours needed to sponsor my husband over here is there a minimun or maximum can anyone help answer please I appreciate it

Desperatly needing answers and stressed
Spousal sponsors DON'T have to have a minimum income or any income, they just cannot be on welfare, except for disability.

PMM

marpleleafs

Jan 15, 2009
Where you read that you need to show how many works hours you have per week?
I think that you don`t need that. On the CIC site i didnt read anywhere about this and if i don`t read that meens that is not requared.

hopeful_waiting

Star Member
Jan 22, 2009
Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2009
AOR Received.
March 2009
Interview........
Nov 2009
Passport Req..
Nov 2009
VISA ISSUED...
nov 2009
LANDED..........
Dec 2009
Thanks... Why are people telling me 35 hours ..So if i get 20 or 30 hours a week that is 10-15 hours apiece from both jobs that will be fine also it will be for short time usually 1 or 2 months than hours pick up .. that will be fine .. and no not on assitance.. not worried there ... CIC Does ask in work letter from employer to tell how long been employed how much pay and how many hours..