+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Can SINP PR holder work in other provinces?

nirmalmcc

Jan 2, 2016
Hi,
I have some doubts about SINP PR process. I have applied the SINP and received the offer from SINP. I have 30 days to accept that nomination letter in order to proceed with my PR process through EE. Before accepting I have few clarification and get it clarified from some experienced people or experts.
1. In case of accepting this letter, I will get 600 points and my profile will be removed from CIC pool after the invitiation. In the mean time if I get an offer from other province will I be able to accept that join?
2. If I get an offer letter after my visa stamping/landing in SK, will I be able to come out immediately? Will there be any immigration issues which will affect my PR?
3. Because we are not giving in writing anywhere that we will live in SK. It is just an intention we showing that if we get an offer we will settle in SK province. Also immigration mobility law is allowing us to work anywhere in canada after our PR. But still I can many people still not clear about this process. If I leave to other province with the valid offer as soon as I reach SK, will it impact my PR?

I need help from an expertise people to clear these points which will help for everyone who are in my state of confusion.

mf4361

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 Nov 2015
Nomination.....
12 Oct 2015
AOR Received.
25 Feb 2016
IELTS Request
Sent
Med's Request
28 Oct 2016
Med's Done....
14 Nov 2016
Passport Req..
27 Feb 2017
VISA ISSUED...
15 Mar 2017
LANDED..........
16 Mar 2017
You will need to land in SK when you first arrive. You are not required to live in SK once you have landed.

nirmalmcc

Jan 2, 2016
Thanks for your information. So once i land in SK, and get PR stamped, am open to work in any province right?

Or once i received the offer should i need to show anything to province officials (Some proofs about non availablity of JOB in SK province) in order to not get any issues later during citizenship?

sivasagi

Jan 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ideally, it is not a good idea to live in any other province when you secured your PR via PNP channel. This will lead to issues if they track you. Also, it will be a problem for you to get citizenship.

However, you could stay in the province for at least 3-6 months and move out if you don't find a job. This data will be helpful if you decide to move to any other province.

In short, it is not a wise idea to stay in a different province without much data to prove.

valioiko

Star Member
Jul 27, 2008
How about applying for both provincial nomination programs: Ontario and Saskatchewan?

Do you see that being an issue?

mf4361

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 Nov 2015
Nomination.....
12 Oct 2015
AOR Received.
25 Feb 2016
IELTS Request
Sent
Med's Request
28 Oct 2016
Med's Done....
14 Nov 2016
Passport Req..
27 Feb 2017
VISA ISSUED...
15 Mar 2017
LANDED..........
16 Mar 2017
nirmalmcc said:
Thanks for your information. So once i land in SK, and get PR stamped, am open to work in any province right?

Or once i received the offer should i need to show anything to province officials (Some proofs about non availablity of JOB in SK province) in order to not get any issues later during citizenship?
You will need a SK address to have your PR card sent and SIN Card done and Health card all kinds of thing and that takes 2 months or more. Normally it's perfectly fine to stay for a few months then move if you choose to. I don't think you'll ever need to prove that you can't survive in SK before you move (Charter Sect. 6 (2))

The more important part is showing your ties or intend to stay in SK during landing (which may not happen in SK).

nirmalmcc

Jan 2, 2016
Thank you so much.

My consultant suggested me to give their address(Representative) after the RP and SIN registration process is done in case of returning back to home country after landing in SK. So that PR card will be sent to their address.

cjs

Nov 13, 2015
moving to other provinces might create problem at time of citizenship or PR card renewal. Ideal time for staying in province before moving to other province is 2 years. Morally it is thought to be wrong if you secured PR status through province nomination and you do not stay in that province.

kashif1015

Sep 4, 2017
Dear All,
Need expert opinion on following:
Can I work in any other province of Canada after landing in Saskatchewan?
Any problem I may face while renewing my PR or while getting Citizenship/Passport?