+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Can Scanned Copy of MR be considered valid for carrying out the Medicals - Delhi

Discussion in 'Skilled Worker / Professional Immigration' started by Daash, Oct 29, 2011.

1. Nop, you need to have MR form to carry out medicals.

2. I believe "YES".

3. Med forms carry a picture and doctors ask for extra (2-3) pictures. Therefore, I said no I sent an scan one to my wife and DMP said no and used a form which he had.

4. A confirmed YES!

A friend did his medical alongside his wife with e-MR. It's the new method of MR. This is to forestall the so many correspondence received by CIC of non receive of MR by applicants after the expiration of the 60 days.

5. 1- I have read on the forums that a few applicants have received their MRs by e-mail.

2- There are applicants who go for "advance medicals" with a downloaded form "A". If this is acceptable, sure a scanned copy of an original should work. My consultant is in Toronto, Canada and I am back in New Delhi. He has confirmed to send me the scanned copy (as and when received) to proceed for medicals here.

3- Call Max Healthcare (DMP), Delhi to confirm.

Cheers..

6. hi,
    yes you can because i received my MR 2 days ago by email and it was scanned copy.

but the most important things are the bar code in the MR and picture must be very clear.

regards,
    hussam