+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Can my mom apply together with my non-dependent sister??

aTellez

Nov 6, 2014
Calgary
Category........
Hello guys,

I have a quick question. I'm trying to figure out what is the best to apply so my mom and sister can visit me. My mom wants to sightsee around Calgary for 3 months while my sister just wants to come to put to practice her English. My sister wants to stay just for a month and a half.

My sister was living in Mexico (we are from Colombia), before taking a break from work, so, she is "Unemployed" at this moment. Her bank statements are digitally sent as PDFs from Mexico and right now she is in Colombia.

So, I was thinking to apply as a group, but then I noticed my sister cannot be dependent as she is 30 years old.

So, should they apply separately? Is there any other way to apply online with both persons in the same application?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Cheers,

Gustavo

Jalex23

VIP Member
Apr 12, 2013
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-09-2013
Doc's Request.
09-04-2014
AOR Received.
06-11-2013
Med's Request
05-04-2014
Med's Done....
20-05-2014
Passport Req..
07-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
14-07-2014
LANDED..........
06-09-2014
Hello guys,

I have a quick question. I'm trying to figure out what is the best to apply so my mom and sister can visit me. My mom wants to sightsee around Calgary for 3 months while my sister just wants to come to put to practice her English. My sister wants to stay just for a month and a half.

My sister was living in Mexico (we are from Colombia), before taking a break from work, so, she is "Unemployed" at this moment. Her bank statements are digitally sent as PDFs from Mexico and right now she is in Colombia.

So, I was thinking to apply as a group, but then I noticed my sister cannot be dependent as she is 30 years old.

So, should they apply separately? Is there any other way to apply online with both persons in the same application?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Cheers,

Gustavo
Are they travelling together? Families travelling together apply together.

It is irrelevant if they are dependants or not.