+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

can i work online in canada on study visa?

itzewrgurl

Aug 9, 2014
Okay so my question is little bit confusing and long so sorry for that. :'(
So , first thing first i coming to canada on study visa in jan 2015 and as you know on study permit i can only work for 20 hrs a week and no problem okay with that but here i have a confusion about one ,i.e. that i own an affiliate website , for those who don't know what it is , it is a content website where i write reviews on different products and post amazon and ebay ads there so if anyone click on those ad links buy a product from their website through my links that i will earn a commission and second thing i do is to sell ad space on buysellads and i also earn through it and not to forget i also pay income tax on my online earning.ok cool :p now i thing my thing is clear so to move to next part my question is that is am allowed to earn such website while i am in canada like i am not working in any canadian company or under any canadian employer for more than 20 hrs a week but i am just earning a little affiliate income from my website which i have started in india and i also pay income tax on it in india ;D .And also i will continue to pay income tax on it in india online.So is it fine to do so or i am violating any term or condition of my study permit like i said i am earning from any business in canada :'(.
Need help please. :eek:

slzyoyo

Oct 10, 2014
lol i just posted the same comment in a different question.. looks like a lot of people are having similar questions..

try central dominion they helped a friend of mine!

www . centraldominion . ca