+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Can I use stamped B4 to declare goods for next flights

Surfing

Sep 1, 2014
If I have many goods to follow and I don't intend to bring them all to Canada in first landing, instead I plan to bring parts of them to CA by air next time and parts of them by shipment. Is that ok?

Is there any rules regarding how many times people can use the same stamped B4 form?

Thanks for any input on this.

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

Surfing said:
If I have many goods to follow and I don't intend to bring them all to Canada in first landing, instead I plan to bring parts of them to CA by air next time and parts of them by shipment. Is that ok?

Is there any rules regarding how many times people can use the same stamped B4 form?

Thanks for any input on this.
Yes you can, the B4 Goods to follow doesn't expire.

zardoz

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
16-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-11-2013
PMM said:
Hi

Yes you can, the B4 Goods to follow doesn't expire.
You cannot however change the contents of the stamped form and add new or substitute items to it.
If you have not already declared the items, they are not covered by the settlers tariff.

Surfing

Sep 1, 2014
zardoz said:
You cannot however change the contents of the stamped form and add new or substitute items to it.
If you have not already declared the items, they are not covered by the settlers tariff.
Thanks zardoz for your kind reminder. then I should make a B4 form and try to cover most of the items.