+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Can I use someone else's credit card for Online TRV?

muzmurad

Star Member
Nov 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-10-2014
AOR Received.
23-12-2014
File Transfer...
24-12-2014
Med's Request
25-08-2015
Med's Done....
Prior to App
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
13-10-2015
Hi Everyone,

My wife is applying for a TRV to visit Canada for 3 weeks and we are planning to apply online. Is it possible to use my credit card for online payment or does it have to be a credit card in her name? I am in Canada at the moment and plan on filing online myself. If this is not possible I guess I'll have to manually fill the forms and mail them in. Any other suggestions?

Thanks!

Ketisaw

Jan 13, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
muzmurad said:
Hi Everyone,

My wife is applying for a TRV to visit Canada for 3 weeks and we are planning to apply online. Is it possible to use my credit card for online payment or does it have to be a credit card in her name? I am in Canada at the moment and plan on filing online myself. If this is not possible I guess I'll have to manually fill the forms and mail them in. Any other suggestions?

Thanks!
This is the email that u will receive when payment is done.
For payment payer's name on the receipt does not have to be the same as applicat's name so if u make an online payment u can use ur credit card to make payment on her behalf.
(Please do not reply to this message. Replies to this e-mail will not be acknowledged.

Attached to this e-mail is a copy of your official receipt for the payment of Citizenship and Immigration fees. Please print this receipt and attach a copy of the receipt to your application.

Your case processing centre will only accept a printout of the official receipt as proof of payment. Thank you.

Citizenship and Immigration Canada

Government of Canada)

muzmurad

Star Member
Nov 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-10-2014