+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Can I use 4 year old IELTS TRF photocopy?

canada_dream100

Jul 30, 2010
I do have a copy of IELTS TRF which I took while applying for PR, I believe I won't be able to get another copy of TRF from institute...

once I am eligible for Citizenship application, can I use photocopy of result (TRF), or I should take the test again to avoid any issues?

thanks & regards...

Goldline

Mar 16, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS is fine even if expired. that's what they say in cic site. I do have IELTS result since 2007 and I'm planning to submit it inshallah.

armaan.ahhmad

Star Member
Feb 3, 2014
Just send them the copy of your old IELTS and they will accept it. This happened in my case.

canada_dream100 said:
I do have a copy of IELTS TRF which I took while applying for PR, I believe I won't be able to get another copy of TRF from institute...

once I am eligible for Citizenship application, can I use photocopy of result (TRF), or I should take the test again to avoid any issues?

thanks & regards...

canada_dream100

Jul 30, 2010
Goldline said:
IELTS is fine even if expired. that's what they say in cic site. I do have IELTS result since 2007 and I'm planning to submit it inshallah.
Thank you very much for your reply... I hope for the good....

akbardxb

Champion Member
Nov 18, 2013
Mississauga
LANDED..........
28-03-2014
Hi there, i know this is an old thread but were u able to use your old result?
If you had submitted IELTS results while applying for PR, they will be valid for citizenship, even though they may be past the validity date. But only in this condition.