hyderabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Passport Req..
18-03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2013
hi i'm planning to transfer from humber college to lambton college,toronto can i do that? i heard a student cant transfer college in ontario province is that true?

tiger007

Champion Member
double said:
hi i'm planning to transfer from humber college to lambton college,toronto can i do that? i heard a student cant transfer college in ontario province is that true?

Hi,

As per current official CIC rules:

As a post-secondary student
You may change your school, program and/or field of study without applying for a new study permit. You do not need to apply for a change to the condition of your study permit, either. You may continue to use your study permit as long as it is valid.
If you are changing your level of study (e.g., bachelor's to master's), you do not need to apply for a change to the condition of your study permit, either.
(http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?q=487&t=15)

So, provided you get entry to the new course... yes... you can change over to any course in any province (outside Quebec, where you need CAQ). No problem whatsoever.

***All opinions expressed are purely personal, and pieces of information mentioned are to the best of my knowledge... You should consult other sources too.

double

Star Member
Jan 25, 2013
hyderabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Passport Req..
18-03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2013
thank u tiger :) :) :) :) :)