+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Can I submit IELTS Score after 120 days have elapsed.

A

ankit0uc

Can i submit IELTS Score later if my application has been accepted on the basis of written submission. Can I also submit IELTS later to strengthen my application?

One more question. I my application is not accepted on grounds of English...is the fees refunded or it is withheld?

Any insight would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

ankit0uc said:
Can i submit IELTS Score later if my application has been accepted on the basis of written submission. Can I also submit IELTS later to strengthen my application?

One more question. I my application is not accepted on grounds of English...is the fees refunded or it is withheld?

Thanks
CIC has said that there will be no extensions of the 120 days. They will make the decision based on the information submitted, if it is refused, then there will be NO refund.

PMM

A

ankit0uc

Re: Can I submit IELTS Score after 120 days have elapsed FOR PMM

PMM said:
Hi

ankit0uc said:

Thanks
CIC has said that there will be no extensions of the 120 days. They will make the decision based on the information submitted, if it is refused, then there will be NO refund.

PMM
OKAY .

Can you please answer this-

I am planning take IELTS on May 9. Application deadline is May 13. So Can i forward my results later. For the time being I am doing written submissions so that my application gets accepted.

Please comment.
Thanks

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Send them all your other documents as well as documents for your English knowlege as well as a letter telling them you are taking IELTS on May 9 and a copy of some document showing your test date. As soon as you get the IELTS results, send it to them by courier so they have it as fast as possible. Then if they will not wait for your IELTS, they may give you points based on your documents, maybe not as many as you would like. If they will wait for it, you will get your points based on the test.

This is why people should take IELTS before they apply, so that they are not scrambling to try to take it later during their 120 days of trying to get stuff together.

Neyo

Star Member
May 4, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-10-2006
AOR Received.
10-02-2007
Med's Request
03-03-2012
Med's Done....
15-03-2012
LANDED..........
25-12-20012
I also suggest you write them, explaining when the result will be out. It takes approximately 2 weeks before your file is brought up after the deadline

sg09

Feb 5, 2009
I had send my docs with the proof of English proficiency.I didn't mention that I'm planning to give IELTS.If they ask for IELTS after going thru my application,how much time they will give for IELTS test?

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sg09 said:
I had send my docs with the proof of English proficiency.I didn't mention that I'm planning to give IELTS.If they ask for IELTS after going thru my application,how much time they will give for IELTS test?
They will likely not ask for IELTS if you have already submitted your documents and submitted other proof of English proficiency. What other people have said, they will probably just estimate your points based on your documents and if you still have 67 total, you are ok and if you don't, they will refuse your application.