+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Can I reenter into Canada with visitor visa stamp in my passport?

patelzm3

May 12, 2017
Hi,

I came to Canada as a visitor and I got a dependent work permit based on my husband's post graduation work permit. I want to go back to India for one month now and my passport still has visitor visa stamp. So my question is, if I leave Canada with my Passport and my work permit as it is, will I be able to reenter in to Canada or do I need to apply for anything here in Canada before I leave the country? Also can I stay in India for more than a month?

Thank you
:)

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
Hi,

I came to Canada as a visitor and I got a dependent work permit based on my husband's post graduation work permit. I want to go back to India for one month now and my passport still has visitor visa stamp. So my question is, if I leave Canada with my Passport and my work permit as it is, will I be able to reenter in to Canada or do I need to apply for anything here in Canada before I leave the country? Also can I stay in India for more than a month?

Thank you
:)
so are you saying you still have a valid multiple entry TRV in your passport ? Staying in India for a month is not the problem.