+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Can I re-submit FSW2 application to another Visa Office?

Hope4MapleLeaf

Star Member
Jan 30, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

I submitted my application under Buffalo Visa Office which is taking forever to process (it was received by CIO on April 28, 2011 and the E-CAS status is still RBVO). Now I am thinking of submitting another set of application to my own country (i.e. Manila) from where I can see from this forum that takes shorter than 1 year to get their PR.

Will this enhance my chance to be PR quicker or will it cause more delay as I have two applications?

What do you think will Manila Visa office say if they see that I have an ongoing application from Buffalo?

Your opinion will be appreciated.

cygnet

Star Member
Jan 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo to Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2011
AOR Received.
August 2011
IELTS Request
Sent with the Application
File Transfer...
July 2012
Med's Request
August 2013
Med's Done....
September 2013
Passport Req..
October 2013
VISA ISSUED...
October 2013
LANDED..........
November 2013
Hi there we're at the same boat! I thought the same thing that I submitted my PR application in a loooooong waiiitiiing VO.

(Dapat sa Pnas na lang natin sinubmitt application natin, na try you na ba na mag inquire sa VO? Baka kasi ma doble ang file natin at isa pa ung mga original n documents andun n sa visa office).

Anyway, I'm not really sure if it is possible. Does anyone know? pls help us.. thank you

Hope4MapleLeaf

Star Member
Jan 30, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yeah, so unfortunate that we have to wait for so long while those that are submitting in Manila will have their PRs ahead of us. To think that we have been contributing to Canada's taxes already.

I have not tried inquiring but I sooo wanted to try every possible way to fast track the process. Submitting to Buffalo Visa Office was such a wrong move.....

Does anyone know? Double application at different Visa Office??? Can we do it???

cygnet

Star Member
Jan 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo to Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2011
AOR Received.
August 2011
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
July 2012
Med's Request
August 2013
Med's Done....
September 2013
Passport Req..
October 2013
VISA ISSUED...
October 2013
LANDED..........
November 2013
That's true and sometimes thinking about some applicants that's been here in Canada for less year/s than us already landed and some already had their MR or PPR...but us that are contributing much work and taxes and spent more years already here ...we're still waiting! I had filed last May 2011 and CIO recieved it in June 2011. Try to read the thread for FSW2- with arranged employment. Had post a question already there for you...I mean for us LOL! Hopefully someone would know. Thanks. :)

Hope4MapleLeaf

Star Member
Jan 30, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thanks cygnet...yeah, i do hope someone can enlighten us.... coz at least if we withdraw our application from Buffalo, then it will lessen their queue and allocate the time to other apps as well ...they should be doing that....checking which VO has lighter load and transfer it there ....

cygnet

Star Member
Jan 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo to Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2011
AOR Received.
August 2011
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
July 2012
Med's Request
August 2013
Med's Done....
September 2013
Passport Req..
October 2013
VISA ISSUED...
October 2013
LANDED..........
November 2013
That's what they are doing actually... transferring files to different US VOs . I don't even know if my file were been transferred or not. Don't have my 2nd AOR either, did you get yours?

Hope4MapleLeaf

Star Member
Jan 30, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
but can they transfer to other VOs outside of US ... just like in our case in Manila ...
nope, no 2nd AOR either ....

thebeast184

Champion Member
Feb 21, 2011
Calgary, AB
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
OCT 2010
Doc's Request.
Submitted with App
AOR Received.
FEB 2011
IELTS Request
Submitted w App
Med's Request
Aug 2012
Med's Done....
Sep 2012
Passport Req..
Oct 2012
VISA ISSUED...
NOV 2012
LANDED..........
JAN 2013
Hi,

I am not sure about aplying twice as a FSW same NOC at different VO's. As far as transfering the file to Manila or other VO, no it is not possible. Only the VO has the authority to do it if they deem necessary for the integrity of the program

Rod

Hope4MapleLeaf said:
but can they transfer to other VOs outside of US ... just like in our case in Manila ...
nope, no 2nd AOR either ....

cygnet

Star Member
Jan 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo to Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2011
AOR Received.
August 2011
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
July 2012
Med's Request
August 2013
Med's Done....
September 2013
Passport Req..
October 2013
VISA ISSUED...
October 2013
LANDED..........
November 2013
As far as I know since we submitted our PR application to Buffalo VO they are transferring some files to other VOs inside US only like Detroit and Washington. I read about it in many posts and threads from this site. And if you observe the timelines of applicants from different VOs...the fastest PR processed in FSW1 are those in MI NOCs, I only saw few in FSW2 (are they prioritizing FSW1 esp. from outside Canada and letting FSW2 on hold longer because they know FSW2 applicants will stay and wait for sure for their PR esp. those that are already working in Canada?---OMG I think I'm just geting too much anxious thinking and waiting for this thing LOL! I apologize...)
I think thebeast184 is right, besides we have to think also about the original documents that CIO asked us to submit with our application (IELTS, Official Transcripts of Records, Letters from employers etc.)

anthony1970

Star Member
Apr 11, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hope4MapleLeaf said:
Hi,

I submitted my application under Buffalo Visa Office which is taking forever to process (it was received by CIO on April 28, 2011 and the E-CAS status is still RBVO). Now I am thinking of submitting another set of application to my own country (i.e. Manila) from where I can see from this forum that takes shorter than 1 year to get their PR.

Will this enhance my chance to be PR quicker or will it cause more delay as I have two applications?

What do you think will Manila Visa office say if they see that I have an ongoing application from Buffalo?

Your opinion will be appreciated.
Hi, I also applied under FSW2 Buffalo office last Sept. 2011. For your question, if you submit another application you must contact Buffalo office and inform them that you will be withdrawing your application. They do not transfer application to other visa office since this will affect the integrity of the vo. Its really frustrating to see those who applied recently in Manila got their application processed faster. Nanghihinayang nga din ako kasi sana sa manila vo ko na lang pinadala ang application ko. Just pray and Ask God for a speedy processing.
Goodluck

piscespao

Star Member
Jul 12, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
From Buffalo to Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02/20/2012
Doc's Request.
10/9/2013
Nomination.....
PER on March 16th, 2012
IELTS Request
Sent with Application 02/20/2012
Med's Request
8/10/2013
Med's Done....
17/10/2013
Passport Req..
2/04/2014
LANDED..........
I PRAY, HOPE n DREAM I will land in 2014
I think once the files are transfer is when starts moving
Gooooooddd Luck :)

anthony1970 said:
Hi, I also applied under FSW2 Buffalo office last Sept. 2011. For your question, if you submit another application you must contact Buffalo office and inform them that you will be withdrawing your application. They do not transfer application to other visa office since this will affect the integrity of the vo. Its really frustrating to see those who applied recently in Manila got their application processed faster. Nanghihinayang nga din ako kasi sana sa manila vo ko na lang pinadala ang application ko. Just pray and Ask God for a speedy processing.
Goodluck