+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Can I Postpone my Medicals and Passport Submition ?

H1BPRcanada

Nov 16, 2009
Hi Gurs

I live in USA , I applied PR in INDIA. My Communication Address is USA address. Recently ND CIC sent me the request for Medicals and Passport. Saying that I have to respond from the date of letter 45 days. already 25 days over.

Iam not intrested/willing to send my passport either post or through any one, I wanted to go to INDIA in coming summar, Can I get it medicals and passport submition to ND CIC during my summar visit to INDIA ? (If i dont take the medicals and sending the passport with in the timeline what is going to happen ?). any one experienced this ?
I already informed to ND CIC over the emaill , to transfer my file to USA or postpone my date of medical and passport submition.(so far there is no response to my email from ND CIC). shall I wait for their response ?

Thanks in advace for your great help

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
bro,

generally speaking, there shouldn't be a problem. once u have written to them already, that's abt it. probably, they would confirm within a considerable time only, not imdtly.

as per procedure thay do not change ur chc until u specifically ask for it. though med can be done anywhere, passports HAVE TO BE submitted to the designated chc only. thus, ur mail to change the chc might work out well. however, if it doesn't, just before u r leaving for Ind, email them again to resend your forms.

hope that helps.

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

qorax said:
bro,

generally speaking, there shouldn't be a problem. once u have written to them already, that's abt it. probably, they would confirm within a considerable time only, not imdtly.

as per procedure thay do not change ur chc until u specifically ask for it. though med can be done anywhere, passports HAVE TO BE submitted to the designated chc only. thus, ur mail to change the chc might work out well. however, if it doesn't, just before u r leaving for Ind, email them again to resend your forms.

hope that helps.
Except New Delhi is not going to wait and keep his file open for another 7/8 months until it is convenient for him.

PMM

H1BPRcanada

Nov 16, 2009
Hi Qorax

Just for your information , I sent email to ND CIC office. meanwhile I will put the request for change the address from USA to INDIA (as India address).

When we have a plan to go to india befor 10 days I will put the request to ND CIC for medical form request. (Is it OK ?)

PMM

Is there an time constraint (Only they will keep open my file only 6-7 monts like that ). within this time we have to make plan for india trip ?