+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CAN I GO VISIT MY HUSBAND WHILE OUR APPEAL IS STILL IN PROCESS?

bev canadian

Apr 27, 2011
Pls everyone, i need to know if i can go out of canada to visit my husband while we are waiting to hear from them, i filled in for appeal since sept last year, till now no hearing, and its taking too long, and i want to go visit my husband , i wish to be back if they have sent a letter to my home here in canada for the intervwiew...i called they said on queu till now nothing, pls advise if its okey...i really need advise, thanks!

gsize

May 2, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2009....denied Feb 2010.....appeal allowed (August 2012)..waiting for processing
Doc's Request.
04/04/2013
File Transfer...
30/01/2013
Med's Done....
04/2013 (second time)
Passport Req..
21/02, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
18/03/2014
LANDED..........
05/04/2014
bev canadian said:
Pls everyone, i need to know if i can go out of canada to visit my husband while we are waiting to hear from them, i filled in for appeal since sept last year, till now no hearing, and its taking too long, and i want to go visit my husband , i wish to be back if they have sent a letter to my home here in canada for the intervwiew...i called they said on queu till now nothing, pls advise if its okey...i really need advise, thanks!
yes, you must go visit your partner or have them come to Canada (if visa exepmt) country. They will look at how you have maintained contact and obviosuly this will only strenghten your case. Go visit them often (if you can) Take lots of pictures !!!!!

Please provide more details.....will your hearing be in Toronto...if so.....Im afraid you are in for a very long wait......There is a chance you will get an ADR which will give you a date very soon but dont count on that !!!!!!

I went through the nightmare and won my appeal !!!!!!!!! :eek:

bev canadian

Apr 27, 2011
Thank you very much gsize, no im dealing with vancouver/calgary, and yes im leaving in 2weeks to go met my husband in Thailand, will be back when my friend tells me i have my letter. Thanks alot for ur reply, God bless just needed to know if i can go away to him while waiting on my interview date for appeal.

gsize

May 2, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2009....denied Feb 2010.....appeal allowed (August 2012)..waiting for processing
Doc's Request.
04/04/2013
File Transfer...
30/01/2013
Med's Done....
04/2013 (second time)
Passport Req..
21/02, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
18/03/2014
LANDED..........
05/04/2014
bev canadian said:
Thank you very much gsize, no im dealing with vancouver/calgary, and yes im leaving in 2weeks to go met my husband in Thailand, will be back when my friend tells me i have my letter. Thanks alot for ur reply, God bless just needed to know if i can go away to him while waiting on my interview date for appeal.
ok.....Vancouver / Calgary timelines are reasonable. Have a great time.....try to relax.......the vast majority of Appeals are allowed. Just make sure you keep all your receipts. Take lots of pictures, try to have the pictures timestamped. 8)