+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Can I go to my citizenship test without the letter?

jrou

Aug 18, 2012
Haven't received the letter yet, but status was updated online. In case I am not able to get the letter before the test date, can I still go ?

Yolka

Mar 28, 2013
jrou said:
Haven't received the letter yet, but status was updated online. In case I am not able to get the letter before the test date, can I still go ?
Hi jrou, wow, does it really show online that you have test on certain day? Good luck with the test!

Kingoftherings

Star Member
Jan 19, 2013
Toronto,Ontario
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jrou said:
Absolutely you can go you are aready registered just go tto your test date and time as it said on the E-cas and show your PR or another piece of ID and tell them you wasnt aviable to get the letter this happen to me and nothing happen good luck on your test

EasyRider

Oct 12, 2008
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Check out this thread (posts by original poster): http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/i-will-attend-ceremonybut-cannot-get-my-ceremony-invitation-letter-t132085.0.html

A person went to a test without a letter without any problem. As a side note, oath letter is not needed to attend oath either.