+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

can i get the visa if i overcome the refusal reasons, pls help seniors

jsinghj88

Star Member
Sep 15, 2011
i got refusal on 13th march, i applied for visitor visa to visit my wife in canada who is student since sept 2011, my visa was refused,
i had shown 3.5 lacs only without any air ticket, and itr was of 3.50 lac, and my agent wrote down in form tht m going der for 2 n half months visit so according 2 VO tht funds was nt sufficient , moreover, he refused my visa with other reasons like , personal assets, nt sufficient income and balance 2 maintain my stay in canada, well dis time m applying after 25 dayz, so bank balance is wid 6 lakhs + means its near abt 10000+ dollars, and also going 2 file da advance year return after 31st march, n now filing return of 5+ lakhs and showing my personal assets which i did nt show bcoz of wrong guidance of my agent,
now , almost most of da refusal reasons r covered, so is der any chances now???? or still can't hope anything

sam2442

Mar 31, 2012
Hi friend,

Since you have maintained heavy balance in your account , funds shouldnt be the problem. However ,my experience with embassy has been very pathetic.

I found that their assesment is baseless at times. My application was rejected twice , once for funds and another time they were not convinced that I will return to homecountry at the end of my stay.

My cousine who had exact funds like me in bank account and no assets was allowed for visitor visa and my application was rejected under fund reason

So in my view, luck plays major role.

Rgds

shaznaz75

Feb 25, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-11-2015
Doc's Request.
24-11-2015
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
19-05-2016
Med's Done....
20-11-2015
Interview........
10-02-2017
Passport Req..
10-02-2017
LANDED..........
10-02-2017
Sam you're absolutely right. Luck plays an important part. Even a sitting MP in Canada has said the TRV system in place in South Asian countries is flawed.

JS bro, you should go ahead and apply using added/new docs. hopefully you will get the visa this time.

jsinghj88

Star Member
Sep 15, 2011
hey sam, u r rite brother, high commission dnt evn think once before giving refusal , i mean, dey hve refused my friends visa who is having 10 years multiple visa of united states, and already been 2 usa three times, and canadian high commission refused his visa by sayin tht v dnt trust tht u'll come back 2 ur home country after ur visit, i mean dis is hell, da person who came back frm usa thrice how can he stays in canada and if he is having wrong intentions 2 enter in canada he mite cross da border n can enter in da canada by tht way too, but y dese people dnt give visa who r truthful 2 dem and show genuine docs and have right intentions, on da other hand, people wid fake docs and wrong intentions alws gets da visa, countries like australia, nz , uk r far better atleast dey hve appeal system where v can challenge dem,

sam2442

Mar 31, 2012
Thats the problem ! Due to some culprits who have screwed the Visa rules , Genuine applicants like us have to suffer for no reason.

I am upset that I m not able to attend my cousins wedding on 21st April . My Visitor Visa Rejected twice ,saying I wouldnt come back.

Such a shame on Canadian Embassy. :mad:

sam2442

Mar 31, 2012
1st time application took 9 Days....2nd time application , today form was submitted , next day my passport was out of embassy witn rejection letter !!

Pippin

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2010
If you applied showing low funds and shortly after in next application show large funds, the VO may wonder where the money came from? Why didn't you show it last month? If you are doing this you may wish to include a cover letter of explanation, perhaps removing the chance they will deny application on grounds they think funds were not yours.

jsinghj88

Star Member
Sep 15, 2011
actually i prepared my application under da guidance of my agent, he said me der is no need 2 attach air ticket and he asked me 2 show 3.5 lakh and he put in file tht m going for 2 n half months visit , which he told me after my rejection, now da thing is m applying almost after a month and i did'nt put money straight forward i did many transaction n hve genuine source frm where i get dis money and same with da property,
well, adding cover letter 2 explain abt my agricultural property n income but i had bought house n full payment was due in may 2012 n only 20% money was paid before 4 months evn i attached tht docs in my file tht i bought da house n my payment is pending n 4 tht i hve 2 come back 2 india but now i had cleared all da payment early n got da papers of tht, atleast der will b no need of explanation for tht , rest m nt hoping anything dis time bcoz chances r 90% dis time, for refusal ::)

jsinghj88

Star Member
Sep 15, 2011
one more thing, wht if i keep applying again n again by overcoming der refusal points , i think whether dey will issue me visa or will give my passport back wid red stamp on it??

Pippin

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2010
Do you have a good full time job at home that you will be returning to? Can your employer write a letter explaining you are taking your vacation leave with permission and you are expected back at work on xxx date?