Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
01/12/2010
VISA ISSUED...
16/12/2010
LANDED..........
25/12/2010
ok... whr is the office located??? what do you do leon????

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Avimanyu said:
ok... whr is the office located??? what do you do leon????
You can find the office in Ontario and their phone number here: http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/pnp/OI_PNPCONTACT.html

samtaraju

Oct 20, 2017
India
Sir, Good Afternoon,
My Self Gajinder Singh. Currently residing in India. i interested to work in Canada. My Qualification is not High (Simple Graduation).
it is possible or not please confirm. and my age is 36 Years.
Currrently im working in UnderGround Delhi Metro Project as a Timekeeper Cum Admin.
My English is very weak

Hell1234

Apr 15, 2018
Chandigarh
Category........
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
Hello everyone , i want suggestions and want to ask you some questions that are troubling me ..
Actually can aan one tell me that if i go for one year certificate program and then i would get 1 year work visa.. but what will be the options for me after 2 years for me?? Is after that i have to go back to india ??
Can i again enroll myself to a higher program??

Or can i extend my work visa??if yes tgen what would be the mandatory requirements for extension??

Would extension be the easy process???
Plz anwean me

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hello everyone , i want suggestions and want to ask you some questions that are troubling me ..
Actually can aan one tell me that if i go for one year certificate program and then i would get 1 year work visa.. but what will be the options for me after 2 years for me?? Is after that i have to go back to india ??
Can i again enroll myself to a higher program??

Or can i extend my work visa??if yes tgen what would be the mandatory requirements for extension??

Would extension be the easy process???
Plz anwean me
You can't extend a PGWP. You would need to get an employer to apply for a LMIA and then you could get a closed working visa. Both may be difficult and you would have to start quite early because the process could take 4-6 months and most employers are unwilling to go through the expense and the hassle. Many international students end up doing a second 1 year program so they can get a longer
pGWP

Hell1234

Apr 15, 2018
Chandigarh
Category........
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
Ohky thanku for your reply .. my planning is to go for 1 year program in caCambri and after it i will take another one year program in relative field and then after that will apply for 3 year work on basis of my 2 year stdy background!!
How it is???