+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Can i file my visa right now?

imdkaushal

Oct 4, 2019
hey,
I am having LOA of CDI college with starting batch from 6th of jan2020, it also says that expiry date of LOA is 14th of january 2020 and i just received my CAQ today, so if i apply my visa on next week i.e. 23rd of december, will it get rejected because of my session is almost begun in college?

also can anybody tell me that expiry date of loa is the deadline to attend the college or is it 6th of jan (the date from when the session begins) ?

Please reply as earliest as possible i will really appreciate :)

pkapoor

Dec 11, 2019
Chances are less as christmas holidays are also approaching in embassy. Also, they are quite slow as per processing time currently. Rest, depends on luck.

NiyomalGalkotuwa

Star Member
Dec 7, 2019
Brisbane, Australia
Category........
hey,
I am having LOA of CDI college with starting batch from 6th of jan2020, it also says that expiry date of LOA is 14th of january 2020 and i just received my CAQ today, so if i apply my visa on next week i.e. 23rd of december, will it get rejected because of my session is almost begun in college?

also can anybody tell me that expiry date of loa is the deadline to attend the college or is it 6th of jan (the date from when the session begins) ?

From which country you applying?

Dec 20, 2019
hey,

I suggest you to don't file your case now! Because holidays are there in 2-3 days! So it may be chances in refusal. Get your LOA for next intake from college hopefully it'll may 2020, get submit your caq along!
Thanks