+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Can I create a profile without degree-evaluation and language test results?

vdmly

May 23, 2018
I am taking the steps for the degree evaluation for my spouse and language proficiency tests for both of us, but this process may take 1-2 months.

So, I am wondering if I can create an EE profile and add these items later to my profile?

FromFebruary

Star Member
Mar 15, 2019
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
28-06-2019
Med's Done....
31-07-2019
You can create an EE profile, but you'd have to give random scores for the language tests since you don't have the official ones yet and no official ECA number yet. If your CRS is high enough, you'll get an invitation to apply and you will not be able to change your language test scores and they'll find out your ECA isn't completed yet. You risk getting a ban for 5 years, so I'd wait for your language tests and degree evaluation...

Reactions: vdmly and aamool

aamool

Nov 13, 2018
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
07-02-2019
Med's Done....
22-03-2019
VISA ISSUED...
23-09-2019
LANDED..........
02-10-2019
You can create an EE profile, but you'd have to give random scores for the language tests since you don't have the official ones yet and no official ECA number yet. If your CRS is high enough, you'll get an invitation to apply and you will not be able to change your language test scores and they'll find out your ECA isn't completed yet. You risk getting a ban for 5 years, so I'd wait for your language tests and degree evaluation...
If you want to reserve a place in the queue, as it were, get the minimum requirements (one language test and one ECA for primary applicant) done first. The date you submitted would be used in a tie break in the future. You can add improvements later. In my case, I made a profile last August, and later added points for TEF (primary language test was IELTS).

All the best.

Reactions: vdmly