+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

can i change the ielts score by afraud?

S

shibuya

u need a break. U r very much frustrated. First improve ur English skills and try slowly and do not worry the world will not end.

BobbyB

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
zakout76 said:
some one do it ?

i need half points only

thanks
Again, my heart goes out to you. You need to cool down and get yourself together.
Join an IELTS course. Believe me, in 3 Months you will achieve what you require. You lost it last time with just 1 point.
I know people who have done IELTS 3 times at least, just to get the desired and required result. You just gotta believe in yourself.
By using fraudulent methods you will jeopardize the little chance you still have left. Stop making a joke of yourself by posting various methods and questions on this forum. Nobody here is going to grant you a Visa. They can only help by suggesting and recommending their opinions.

A word is enough for the wise!!

Zakout, join an IELTS course.You can do it. You won't regret having done it. Go for it.

BobbyB

BobbyB

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
zakout76 said:
yes Get a fake IELTS certificate

thanks
pls reply
Man, I don't wish you or anybody for that matter anything bad, but if you keep on going this way, I am sure you will not get anywhere.

For all, what do you think, the CIC/CHC do not read all these?

You are having a laugh, Mate!!

ankit_20

VIP Member
Dec 7, 2009
India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I am sure you understand what you are asking for? This will not help...

Prepare for IELTS again and give it your best shot.

rk2009

Nov 22, 2009
Toronto, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Was Buffalo now NY
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-11-2008
AOR Received.
18-03-2009
File Transfer...
28-10-2009
Med's Request
30-11-2009
Med's Done....
22-12-2009
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
25-1-2010
VISA ISSUED...
12-2-2010
LANDED..........
30-04-2010
Where are you located currently?, Is it difficult for you to get a course there? Is it something financial?

zakout76

Champion Member
Sep 1, 2009
thanks for all

now i,m refuge live in kuwait i want ony one in kuwait or out of kuwait can guide me to do it

im register in united nation in palestine and i ask consult he told me i didnt do this kind of immguration

i need help thanks
mohammad

ruthndul

Jan 30, 2010
zakout76 said:
thanks for all

now i,m refuge live in kuwait i want ony one in kuwait or out of kuwait can guide me to do it

im register in united nation in palestine and i ask consult he told me i didnt do this kind of immguration

i need help thanks
mohammad
IELTS result can be checked online (through the internet)
so there's no need to make a fake certificate
unless you'll get a fake PR/visa :p

paritosh

Jan 12, 2010
zakout76 said:
some one do it ?

i need half points only

thanks
Hey buddy Dont do it not going to help u just improve your english. It's not like bloody AUsy. each 7 or each 6 just gain score in module which u think u can.... I know some people who appeared 20 times but not scored each 7 in only 1 TRF. They are getting 7 in all module but rotating but dont do it right now. .....